King: Strife and Sacrifice (AKA King's Story)

Jul 25, 2014 at 5:59 AM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
Noxid why don't you finish this mod it's myfavorite mod ever even more than WTF Story and Jenka's Nightmare Remake please teach me how to asm I'm knew to it but I know you won't regret it ;)

Aug 13, 2014 at 2:03 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Fun and challenging mod! :awesomeface:

;)
:)

:mrgreen:

Aug 14, 2014 at 12:33 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
The path to KSS' completion is long and hard:
Important Shit > KSS/CS Editor (BL) > KSS Engine (CSE) > KSS

Aug 14, 2014 at 1:23 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Even on the day that he sits on a full length, 2x res Cave Story prequel with good reviews, Noxid will only be content when he reinvents technology to create a full waffle iron feature in Booster's Lab.

Aug 14, 2014 at 2:35 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Polaris said:
Noxid will only be content when he reinvents technology to create a full waffle iron feature in Booster's Lab.
I wonder if it is possible to force overheat certain keyboards via software? Instant waffle maker?

Aug 16, 2014 at 3:32 PM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
Im stuck in the crystal caves where I need a password for a door once I have the id card. I've searched everywhere and I cannot seem to find it. There is an elevator that i can use and it even shows an exclamation mark on the little green platform, but the computer says INSUFFICIENT POWER or something of that sort. Could someone reply telling me how to get past it or give me a hint as to where the password is?

Aug 17, 2014 at 6:22 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
It would be really nice if Noxid finished the game. I mean even 1 hour of work/week is more than 0. That way the progress would be slow, but steady. I mean all those hours he put in it would end up in an unfinished product? Even an inferior ending is better than no ending.

Aug 17, 2014 at 7:36 PM
Based Member
trickybilly said:
Even an inferior ending is better than no ending.
I'm going to have to disagree with you on that. It's really disappointing to have an anti-climactic ending that was made just for the purpose of finishing it. That kind of disappointment for me is much greater than that of a project being abandoned when the creator is at the top of their game.

Aug 17, 2014 at 7:37 PM
Professional Whatever
#BringBackKingStory

Aug 17, 2014 at 8:10 PM
"Huzzah!"
This was the first mod I ever played, and I seriously couldn't wait for the second part of the story, before I realised this wasn't happening.
Please bring back King's Story. You will win the affection of King Story fans everywhere if you do!

Jan 11, 2015 at 5:15 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Ive Beat It Up To The Web Of Caves. Now I Cant Seem To Find A Way Out. Also If You Fail On The Parcore Ive Found It Easy To Practice When Doing The Chores. Note: Check The Assembly Hall After Robot Attack,Check The Bodies And You Will Find Bubble Soap. Note:Kill All Robots To Proceed.

Jun 3, 2015 at 3:15 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I LOVE THIS MOD! I really hope you do finish it, I made a version for mac using wine and after playing it (Til the incomplete end D:) I defiantly think this is my second favorite mod!
Keep on going on this! A little gory, but I don't mind it just kinda alienates it from the original cave story. It has become what I believe really did happen in the storyline :3

9/10

Wa hoo!
This mod is not hard enough! MAKE IT MORE CHALLENGING!

Jun 10, 2015 at 4:43 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Lol its not impossible I've done it before it was HARD. By the way is there a psp link for kings story if so will someone send it to me at jofishbwright@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2015 at 8:51 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Who needs math? How can it possibly be useful? (This is sarcasm for those of you who are idiots)

Aug 29, 2015 at 3:51 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
yooo! Noxid I created an account just to tell you how much I enjoyed your mod!

it was nice taking a peek into king's descent into madness. it was also challenging and fun!

I do hope you revisit it one day.
keep up the good work!

Sep 18, 2015 at 11:37 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
I rage quit a long time ago. Too damn hard.

WHY DO I GET A BUBBLER???