Kero Blaster Update: Zangyou Mode

Oct 19, 2015 at 11:40 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Now that I think about it, the Omake Kuro Blaster stages show a little more of Pixel's Astronot influence. (Decent game in its own right, by the way, though with a somewhat infuriating ending and about 4% of the polish and charm that Kero Blaster has at best.) Astronot had a small section of a level with a similar theme to KB's bonus stages - though, again, Kero did it better in my opinion.

Also, since I haven't posted my opinion on the update for whatever reason, I'll do so now! I finished Overtime mode on the day of its release, and it was a heavenly little romp indeed. I loved every second of the remixed stages, new stage, new enemy behavior and new bosses...goodness, the final series of bosses was one of the coolest encounters I've had in a Studio Pixel game. And while I do kind of wish that there was a new game + for the Overtime version of the stages, the Kuro Blaster areas had me more than satisfied. :debug:

I really wasn't expecting so much fun new content in a free (to me) update. Definitely worth the price increase! :3