Just As Planned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2008 at 9:47 AM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
jcys810 said:
You don't have to apologise, I don't really care.

And even if you meant them as one sentence posts, ALL of the quotes has more than one sentence.

I'm not talking about the sentences I'm talking about the lines.
All are one-liners.

Aug 23, 2008 at 9:48 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
S. P. Gardebiter said:
Because he doesn't make it as often as others do.
Though a one-liner as a joke is quite okay and fun.
Actually that is basically all he does when he isn't posting an essay on how arrogant awesome he is or writing up a page of theory on some anime thingy. Well technically they're more like two or three liners because he can't insult somebody properly in only one sentence but I fail to see how that is any better.

Metalogz said:
--QUOTE COMING--
Don't bother, I am telling you, he isn't that type of guy, I mean jesus tapdancing christ are you reading what he posts at ALL? He isn't trying to insult you at all, he's just telling you not to post one-line posts, take a blasted chill pill already before you say something you'll regret.
Edit: I'm so sloooooooooooooow ;_;
And I can't remember where that was posted so now I'm gonna go check.
Edit^2: Screw it I don't care enough.

Aug 23, 2008 at 9:52 AM
Hoxtilicious
DoubleThink said:
Actually that is basically all he does when he isn't posting an essay on how arrogant awesome he is or writing up a page of theory on some anime thingy. Well technically they're more like two or three liners because he can't insult somebody properly in only one sentence but I fail to see how that is any better.

You should take him less serious :/ He can be really nice.
I talked to him at AIM.

Metalogz said:
If SP is capable of posting such a sentence, it would mean that he himself should practice what he preaches. Appearantly, he hasn't made his fucking serious joke obvious. Does anyone else think that he's joking?

I know I'm a hypocrite you don't have to tell me. Anyway, my last jokes should have been obvious, otherwise I'm sorry.
Still when I moderate you, you don't have to moderate me, especially not in a such way, I'm an admin, you forget?
Roonil spammed alot too, more than Metalogz.
Anyway your warning can be lifted too, just try to spam less and we're fine.

Edit:

Metalogz said:
And despite that, you continue to flame me. Since you were willing to spend your time searching out MY spam messages, search out your beloeved KAGE's spam messages, since you've already made it clear that "there are better quotes for pointing out his one-liners. Search them :p"

If you want to help then just PM me, why not?
I'm not god so I can't be everywhere.

Aug 23, 2008 at 9:58 AM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
By the way, it isn't because I can't insult someone properly in one sentence. It's because I don't wish to insult people openly, unless there's a real reason for it.

DoubleThink said:
are you reading what he posts at ALL

If I didn't read his post, how can I quote them? Fucking hell! Use some common sense!

DoubleThink said:
he's just telling you not to post one-line posts

He's doing that and banning me. I don't see the harm of spam btw. By Andwhy's definition of spam, I don't see how my one-liners are spam messages. They are, in some way, related to topic. If anyone isn't using they're brains, it's SP, not me.

DoubleThink said:
before you say something you'll regret.

By the way I can simply heavily insult SP to get myself banned. Would I regret that? Sorry, but no. So... does me regretting what I say, matter? Nopes.

Aug 23, 2008 at 10:04 AM
Justin-chan
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I'm not talking about the sentences I'm talking about the lines.
All are one-liners.
Only 3 of them has 1 line.
I talked to him at AIM.
Schokobecher is right. MSN has nothing todo with the forums, I couldn't ban you here if you insult me in MSN, as well as you can fake MSN logs easily you can't fake forum posts. So, this is kinda offtopic and unrelated to the forums.
Mm hmm?

Aug 23, 2008 at 10:05 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
S. P. Gardebiter said:
You should take him less serious :/ He can be really nice.
I talked to him at AIM.
Tell him he can grow a pair and do it here then. Just because he can be nice elsewhere when he feeeeeeels like it doesn't give him the right to act like an obnoxious twat here. A lot of users are sick of him and have been for a long time, not just me. If he can't show a grain of self-control then he doesn't deserve to be here, and the fact that he can do so elsewhere and selectively treats the forums as his bitching ground only makes things worse.

Aug 23, 2008 at 10:07 AM
Luls
S. P. Gardebiter said:
Anyway your warning can be lifted too, just try to spam less and we're fine.

Edit:

If you want to help then just PM me, why not?
I'm not god so I can't be everywhere.

Hey, it's not about the warnings that I'm mad about. It's you making me out to be some dumbass bastard who can't even do a single thing but say stupid things and fuck around. You've totally distorted what I am.

You can't just base a person's character solely on someone's forum behaviour.

A sorry isn't going to help.

You can't be everywhere, so you choose to be here picking on me. You can also choose to not be everywhere but there picking on Kage.

Yes, I'm another ZTaimat.

Aug 23, 2008 at 10:08 AM
Hoxtilicious
@Metalogz: Seriously enough, I'm not ****ing trying to insult you, just get over your ego and stop spamming, seriously.
It's enough. I'm getting sick of it.

@DT: Allright I tell him.

jcys810 said:
Only 3 of them has 1 line.

Still spam.
Over and out.

Metalogz said:
He's doing that and banning me. I don't see the harm of spam btw. By Andwhy's definition of spam, I don't see how my one-liners are spam messages. They are, in some way, related to topic. If anyone isn't using they're brains, it's SP, not me.

Read the ****ing forum rules.
Seriously.
It's forbidden.
No further discussion.

Aug 23, 2008 at 10:10 AM
Justin-chan
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
How can it be spam if it's in some way related to topic?

Aug 23, 2008 at 10:11 AM
Hoxtilicious
jcys810 said:
How can it be spam if it's in some way related to topic?

I said no further discussion. Try to think about it and if you still don't get it PM me about it if you really feel like it.

Aug 23, 2008 at 10:14 AM
Luls
S. P. Gardebiter said:
I said no further discussion. Try to think about it and if you still don't get it PM me about it if you really feel like it.

This is the Satellite Lounge. Posts don't count.

That leaves no reason to run away from it just so that you can enjoy a peaceful life from now on living in a hidey-hole. Don't forget, YOU started it. Therefore, YOU have to solve it.

Answer jcys810's question. I have the same question in mind.

Aug 23, 2008 at 10:15 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Metalogz said:
By the way, it isn't because I can't insult someone properly in one sentence. It's because I don't wish to insult people openly, unless there's a real reason for it.
I was talking about Kag the same as SP was in that context damnit you aren't helping your case at all.

Metalogz said:
If I didn't read his post, how can I quote them? Fucking hell! Use some common sense!
Just pushing a button doesn't mean anything.
I'm not responding to the rest because I am sick to death of having people whinge at me and put words in my mouth. I take the effort to read your posts and try to understand your point so you could at least do the same for me.

Aug 23, 2008 at 10:17 AM
Hoxtilicious
Metalogz said:
That leaves no reason to run away from it just so that you can enjoy a peaceful life from now on living in a hidey-hole. Don't forget, YOU started it. Therefore, YOU have to solve it.

You really should stop whining, this is not something for the whole forum, this is a private issue, now PM me or just leave.
Actually you started the spamming not me. That's pretty your own fault.
I don't have to solve anything. And I'm not running away from it, just PM me, that's what PM's are for.

Metalogz said:
Answer jcys810's question. I have the same question in mind.

Then PM me.

Aug 23, 2008 at 10:18 AM
Luls
DoubleThink said:
I was talking about Kag the same as SP was in that context damnit you aren't helping your case at all.

Fine. It wasn't made clear enough, either that or I'm too dumb to understand the obviousness of your post.

SP said:
You really should stop whining, this is not something for the whole forum, this is a private issue, now PM me or just leave.
Actually you started the spamming not me. That's pretty your own fault.
I don't have to solve anything. And I'm not running away from it, just PM me, that's what PM's are for.

I'm not whining. All I'm looking for is an explanation for you warning me about my spam, when it isn't at all considered spam in most contexts!

This isn't a private issue. You've warned so many people for spamming when they weren't, in actuallity, spamming. Despite the fact that they are, indeed, short posts, it doesn't mean that they can't be related to the topic. Why PM? You warned people in public, you answer people in public.

I see some people asking for explanations as well. I'm not the only one.

By the way you could've just chosen any one's one-liners to start another similar issue. If you hadn't picked on a specific post to threaten a specific forum member with a ban, this wouldn't have happened and that post you call "spam" would've just stayed there, do nothing and be a harmless post. Not solely my fault now, is it?

Aug 23, 2008 at 11:16 AM
Hoxtilicious
Metalogz said:
This isn't a private issue. You've warned so many people for spamming when they weren't, in actuallity, spamming. Despite the fact that they are, indeed, short posts, it doesn't mean that they can't be related to the topic.

Oh, of course I go now in every topic and write things like: "I like Cave Story." or "Hello, that joke was funny." -_-"
It's still spam.

Metalogz said:
Why PM? You warned people in public, you answer people in public.

You seem to have personal problems, just PM me.
Anyway, you want questions from ME, and I don't owe you answers, so just PM me if you want questions answered.

Metalogz said:
I see some people asking for explanations as well. I'm not the only one.

Then those "people", can PM me too.

Metalogz said:
By the way you could've just chosen any one's one-liners to start another similar issue. If you hadn't picked on a specific post to threaten a specific forum member with a ban, this wouldn't have happened and that post you call "spam" would've just stayed there, do nothing and be a harmless post. Not solely my fault now, is it?

Spam is forbidden, end of discussion.

Actually you are the one who is insulting me, I never insulted you.
Not only because of the "hypocrite" statements, you tell me I insult you, which isn't true.

Anyone who wants to flame or just ask, keep it on the PM's.

~ Closed ~

Status
Not open for further replies.