Just As Planned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2008 at 6:43 PM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
@ Kage

Okay, this is the first time I actually laughed that hard here in a post that wasn't made by Jake.

Then again, the possibility that the penis is too huge to enter arises from the fact that it's hard enough to knock someone on the floor in one swing.

Aug 21, 2008 at 7:23 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Stop spamming Metalogz -_-

Aug 21, 2008 at 11:54 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
JacobX891 said:
Wait, are you the penis... or... are you the other person/animal/animal-person?
Spectator?

Aug 22, 2008 at 12:08 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
JacobX891 said:
Wait, are you the penis... or... are you the other person/animal/animal-person?

It's figurative you moron.

Aug 22, 2008 at 12:51 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
And the analogies continue to get shittier and shittier. I wonder how long until we can all just talk like "Fuckety fuck fuck penis penis fuck dick balls cock cock cock-a-doodle dickhole" and understand each other like that instead. Penis are so funnie and yooneek, llololololfrolfolfrolfrolrf, I'm a big boy now ^_________^

Aug 22, 2008 at 6:17 AM
Hoxtilicious
JacobX891 said:
So you're the spectator. I see.
Way to fail Kage.

Fuckety fuck fuck penis penis fuck dick balls cock cock cock-a-doodle dickhole!

Aug 22, 2008 at 6:26 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
DoubleThink said:
And the analogies continue to get shittier and shittier. I wonder how long until we can all just talk like "Fuckety fuck fuck penis penis fuck dick balls cock cock cock-a-doodle dickhole" and understand each other like that instead. Penis are so funnie and yooneek, llololololfrolfolfrolfrolrf, I'm a big boy now ^_________^
S. P. Gardebiter said:
Fuck cock penis-for-brains hung...

(Mental note to myself: Learn a language before using it next time)

Aug 22, 2008 at 7:33 AM
Respwnt
andwhyisit said:
Fuck cock penis-for-brains hung...

(Mental note to myself: Fuck a catgirl before bragging about it next time)
Fixed .

S. P. Gardebiter said:
Stop spamming SP -_-

Aug 22, 2008 at 11:28 AM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
S. P. Gardebiter said:
Stop spamming Metalogz -_-

And then...

S. P. Gardebiter said:

Don't you think you aren't being the role model you should be?

Aug 22, 2008 at 11:56 AM
Hoxtilicious
Metalogz said:
And then...

Don't you think you aren't being the role model you should be?

1. Oficially warned; Next time: Ban.
2. While you are spamming all the time senseless things my so called "spam" was a pun on DoubleThink's post.
3. Spamming sometimes is fine, but not as you're doing it.

Aug 22, 2008 at 11:58 AM
Hoxtilicious
Roonil Wazlib said:
Stop spamming SP -_-

For you the same: Officially warned.
Next time: Ban.
I'm not spamming 90% of the time like you did.
As I just said over ninethousand times, spamming SOMETIMES is FINE. Spamming ALL THE TIME just SUCKS.
Seems you people don't understand it.

Aug 22, 2008 at 1:28 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Eh wha wha wha wha?
I don't see where Metalogz has been spamming much lately :rolleyes:
Also there seems to be some kind of perception that spamming in this forum is allowed so I don't really think anybody knows what they're meant or not meant to be doing. Maybe there should be a discussion about that so that we all stop accusing each other of being wrong, I mean if there is a disagreement then one side should, in theory, be right.
I should also like to think that the CS Tribute Forums are still the most important part of the site, and that what goes on in them is more important than what happens here.
Not trying to undermine you or anything but I don't think threatening long-time users with a ban is going to help fix things unless the reason for it is fixed first .-.

Aug 22, 2008 at 1:29 PM
Justin-chan

Christ. Moderators and admins on forums usually use the warn system that comes along WITH the forum. Mostly just increasing the warn level by 10 to 20 percent each time, but you...? One warn, instant 50%. Christ.

This forum isn't as fun as it used to be anymore ever since S.P. became admin.

I mean, how can you warn someone for telling you to stop spamming? It was a fact that you DID in fact, spam. You, were not wrong in telling them to stop spamming. Likewise, they WEREN'T wrong in telling you to stop spamming as well. :/ Yeah, I know, "spamming SOMETIMES is FINE. Spamming ALL THE TIME just SUCKS." I know. But a 50% official warn is kinda like an invitation to tell the person to leave the forum. Because most of us here is used to the carefree friendly spamming environment, hell, it's how we befriended each other. And now, we're being deprived of that right.

Of course, this is all my opinion. And I'm not looking for anyone to rebut bits and bits, but go ahead if you DO want to.

Hell, I'm probably gonna get a 50% warn for this, but I don't really care.

I said my piece.

Aug 22, 2008 at 4:22 PM
Vanished.
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
1. vB does support a Warnsystem... but you need to install the hack and tha requieres a newer Forum.

2. I know it seems kinda "weird" but come on, it's SP... it's a big excuse I think =P

3. Cock Cock Cock Jesus Cock

4. maybe it should be detailed defined if the Satellite Lounge is for Spamming and that Stuff. You know... redoing the Rules 'bout Spamming and so on D: maybe open thread for a warned user containing:
Name, Date, Link/Quote of Post, Warnpoints and a comment from admin.
so everyone could see whats going on and maybe make a statement.
So far... I'm drunk lol.

Aug 22, 2008 at 4:22 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Stop making long posts......... :rolleyes:

Aug 22, 2008 at 5:00 PM
Respwnt
S. P. Gardebiter said:
1. Oficially warned; Next time: Ban.
2. While you are spamming all the time senseless things my so called "spam" was a pun on DoubleThink's post.
3. Spamming sometimes is fine, but not as you're doing it.
My so-called "spam" was a pun on YOUR "Stop spamming Metalogz -_-" post.

And I haven't actually spammed as according to your definition since a LONG while, neither has Metalogz. Not since you began your "no more spamming in the S Lounge" anyway, before which you shouldn't even consider coz you never seemed to give a damn about posts in this section.

More questions:
1. Jacob has been flaming newbies IN THE REGULAR CS SECTION. If he has been warned for that (I don't think so, but anyway), why hasn't he been banned for picking on MetaSeraphim after that?

2. (sorry DT, have to bring this up here) DT had made completely offtopic posts and troll demanding Kageryushin's ban in a thread that had nothing to do with him. Why hasn't any action been taken on him? If it has by PM, why are you treating me and Metalogz like threat to the forums and telling the world that you've warned us?

jcys810 said:

This forum isn't as fun as it used to be anymore ever since S.P. became admin.
That is sort of true. It's like SP's looking to pay the members back for the "you're just a mod" posts. btw I never trolled SP before with those posts, I seriously believed he could ban until very recently.

jcys810 said:
Because most of us here is used to the carefree friendly spamming environment, hell, it's how we befriended each other. And now, we're being deprived of that right.

That was exactly what I was arguing with Rune about, first look to fix the CS section and then go on to change here. Too much change in a short time leads only to disaster. Especially since Garde's only been saying "stop spamming" and hasn't really established a proper rule about what spamming really is.
jcys810 said:
Hell, I'm probably gonna get a 50% warn for this, but I don't really care.

I said my piece.
I'm probably gonna get banned now in that case, coz I put in the earlier post as a joke (although I did expect sort of an argument from that) and this one is way more serious.

I mean, SP's allowed to make "I'll ban you" jokes and we're not allowed to pick at the hilarity of his own failed spam after his "don't spam" post. That's just, lol.

Aug 22, 2008 at 7:18 PM
Hoxtilicious
DoubleThink said:
Eh wha wha wha wha?
I don't see where Metalogz has been spamming much lately :rolleyes:

Because I deleted the posts you can't see them then.

Roonil Wazlib said:
And I haven't actually spammed as according to your definition since a LONG while, neither has Metalogz. Not since you began your "no more spamming in the S Lounge" anyway, before which you shouldn't even consider coz you never seemed to give a damn about posts in this section.

I already deleted these posts from Metalogz -_-" It gets on my nerves, reduce the spam on a low level and it should be fine instead of spamming 50% of all the time.

Roonil Wazlib said:
1. Jacob has been flaming newbies IN THE REGULAR CS SECTION. If he has been warned for that (I don't think so, but anyway), why hasn't he been banned for picking on MetaSeraphim after that?

Flaming 2 twos is just fine instead of writing 50 spam posts, because the spam is the bigger problem at the moment.

Roonil Wazlib said:
2. (sorry DT, have to bring this up here) DT had made completely offtopic posts and troll demanding Kageryushin's ban in a thread that had nothing to do with him. Why hasn't any action been taken on him? If it has by PM, why are you treating me and Metalogz like threat to the forums and telling the world that you've warned us?

Easy. DT has questioned a mod in a thread, that's okay. And you and metalogz are much often offtopic than DT.

Roonil Wazlib said:
That is sort of true. It's like SP's looking to pay the members back for the "you're just a mod" posts. btw I never trolled SP before with those posts, I seriously believed he could ban until very recently.

Total bullshit.

Roonil Wazlib said:
That was exactly what I was arguing with Rune about, first look to fix the CS section and then go on to change here. Too much change in a short time leads only to disaster. Especially since Garde's only been saying "stop spamming" and hasn't really established a proper rule about what spamming really is.

I told you. One sentence posts. If you always post them in a thread all the time its spamming.

Roonil Wazlib said:
I mean, SP's allowed to make "I'll ban you" jokes and we're not allowed to pick at the hilarity of his own failed spam after his "don't spam" post. That's just, lol.

Then make your jokes more clear :> That's more bad luck.

Aug 23, 2008 at 12:28 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
SP wasn't spamming, it was a joke at DT's post.

Roonil Wazlib said:
Spam in this forum is anything that does not contribute to the current topic of conversation or the thread's topic of conversation, we have all been through this. If the current conversation is about monkeys, the thread topic about ducks, and you make a single unrelated post about the great wall of China then you are spamming.

Schokobecher said:
3. Cock Cock Cock Jesus Cock
Translater please.

S. P. Gardebiter said:
Because I deleted the posts you can't see them then.
It's true, he has. Quite a lot from Jacob too.

S. P. Gardebiter said:
Then make your jokes more clear :> That's more bad luck.
Says he (or she :p) who has hard-to-get humour. :rolleyes:

Aug 23, 2008 at 2:48 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Ah good nobody died *phew*. Well now...
Firstly I think a 50% warn right of the bat is a bit much, especially for just plain spam. I know there has been a long-running issue with spam on the forums but that still doesn't mean there aren't worse things that are more important to deal with like trolling/flaming/general unnicery.
I haven't seen where Jacob has been flaming newbies (at least any more than usual) and certainly not in the main CS section, unless I've selectively missed something >_> Looking through his most recent posts reveals nothing either.
Trolling is also an entirely intention-based action (it's not like somebody can 'accidentally' troll), and unfortunately I wasn't, so deal with it.
Too much change can be bad but seeing as the current state of change at this stage is "basically none at all" I fail to see how that can possibly equate to "too much". In order for change to take place things have to actually, you know, CHANGE first.
I'm not entirely sure how possible it is to actually be off-topic in this thread since it's basically an imagespam thread anyway without any real premise.
The difficulty with spam at the moment is that one spam post is made and then suddenly everybody seems to think it's okay to spam in the thread, and as I said earlier, a bunch of users seem to think that spamming in this forum is their god-given right or something. It's okay to go a bit off-topic for fun sometimes as has already been discussed and pretty much universally agreed on, but some of this shit just isn't necessary and simply isn't amusing or enjoyable to read. If the spam is to be good-natured and funny then it needs to not be bad-natured and shitty/stupid. Not every post that is off-topic or a bit short needs to be jumped on.
Although I agree that SP should be a bit clearer in what's allowed and what isn't. Handing out a bunch of spam warnings isn't going to solve things, what needs to be targeted is the root of the problem. And oh gee I wonder what that would be ^_______________^
Now seeing as intelligent posts are off-topic in this thread I'm gonna shush up :rolleyes:

Aug 23, 2008 at 3:00 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
DoubleThink said:
Ah good nobody died *phew*. Well now...
Firstly I think a 50% warn right of the bat is a bit much, especially for just plain spam. I know there has been a long-running issue with spam on the forums but that still doesn't mean there aren't worse things that are more important to deal with like trolling/flaming/general unnicery.
I haven't seen where Jacob has been flaming newbies (at least any more than usual) and certainly not in the main CS section, unless I've selectively missed something >_> Looking through his most recent posts reveals nothing either.
Trolling is also an entirely intention-based action (it's not like somebody can 'accidentally' troll), and unfortunately I wasn't, so deal with it.
Too much change can be bad but seeing as the current state of change at this stage is "basically none at all" I fail to see how that can possibly equate to "too much". In order for change to take place things have to actually, you know, CHANGE first.
I'm not entirely sure how possible it is to actually be off-topic in this thread since it's basically an imagespam thread anyway without any real premise.
The difficulty with spam at the moment is that one spam post is made and then suddenly everybody seems to think it's okay to spam in the thread, and as I said earlier, a bunch of users seem to think that spamming in this forum is their god-given right or something. It's okay to go a bit off-topic for fun sometimes as has already been discussed and pretty much universally agreed on, but some of this shit just isn't necessary and simply isn't amusing or enjoyable to read. If the spam is to be good-natured and funny then it needs to not be bad-natured and shitty/stupid. Not every post that is off-topic or a bit short needs to be jumped on.
Although I agree that SP should be a bit clearer in what's allowed and what isn't. Handing out a bunch of spam warnings isn't going to solve things, what needs to be targeted is the root of the problem. And oh gee I wonder what that would be ^_______________^
Now seeing as intelligent posts are off-topic in this thread I'm gonna shush up :(

Totally off topic.

I love how you automatically think of yourself as intelligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.