Jenka's Nightmare+ Graphics (+Download!)

Jan 11, 2018 at 3:18 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
p361854-0-kxzqj7tepyhdndkrwkindhvc9afuzskr7sb2vcseae.png

I made these for a proposal to Nicalis so that it wouldn't be an empty suggestion. Since they haven't said ANYTHING in response for the past several months, here they are for your use. I really don't know whether these count as usable or not, especially the ones that weren't actually edited from the CS+ graphics, but you can view them. It's everything from the 2008 demo.
link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 11, 2018 at 5:08 AM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
couldn't you.... literally just take out the CS+ assets, and just port it to JN and apply Clownacy's .dll loader for the 2X graphics mod?

Also I haven't played the original JN, but I'm sure there are way more graphics than this used in the game.

Or better yet, if there aren't any asm hacks in the original JN, just use Hayden's Plus Porter.

Jan 11, 2018 at 9:52 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Hi, unfortunately i'll have to remove this content as it contains unedited assets from CS+. Feel free to update your post once the issue is resolved.

Jan 12, 2018 at 12:00 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Actually, that IS every modified asset in the original JN!

Oh, sorry. The sheets were set up that way because JN uses some custom sprites in the same sheet as normal ones. or maybe i could ask nicails for permission to post it! :thumbsup:

Jan 12, 2018 at 12:18 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
yeah like if you just erase the non-custom sprites that'll be fine