Jenka's Nightmare - Done. *mic drop* [3.0.1.0]

Mar 10, 2019 at 6:45 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Someone, someone please help me. I've searched for it everywhere on internet but I absolutely can't find my answer. Not on the walkthrough, not in this thread, not on Google.
(Secret collectible spoilers ahead: )
Where the hell do you find the Pointed Glasses? I remember watching a vid of this mod's final boss battle a few years ago, probably not much after the mod's release. What I can clearly remember is that, after the Doctor's final threat, saying that he would have killed Jenka and that the whole island would have fallen with her, Curly equipped the Pointed Glasses and said the quote, "Just who the hell do you think I am?"
Fastforward to this day. I am a huge Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann dork, and, remembering that scene, was really hyped about playing this game. Took me a bunch of months to finally finish it, mostly because of PC problems, but eventually, I did, and I can easily say this is the best fangame I've ever played. Only, I haven't managed to find the Pointed Glasses in my playthrough. I surf the internet for any information - ANYTHING - about them, and fail. The Walkthrough doesn't have them listed under Secrets or Secret Collectables, and there's barely any comments in this thread that mention it, talking about how you can't unequip them during the final boss battle or something; I even went to my youtube watched videos history, and even then, I still can't find that video (I tried searching for the keyword "Jenka"), meaning fate hates me so much it was, for some reason, deleted.
Please, for the love of God, does ANYONE still here know how to obtain the Pointed Glasses?
I'm starting to think I may be insane after all, and that they never even existed.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2019 at 10:41 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Where the hell do you find the Pointed Glasses?
Check the secret rooms page in the walkthrough.
I might be wrong but the Pointed Glasses should be the reward for doing all the secret rooms and then going to the super secret room. It's been a while but-

Mar 10, 2019 at 11:03 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
...Oof, I was very hoping that to not be the answer. The mention of a
"Super Secret Room"
felt really odd given how there's no other mention of it, not even in the walkthrough's map navigation system. Had it not been an official walkthrough, I would have thought it to be a dumb fan theory of some sort!
Thanks for the help anyway, friend, looks like I will have to replay this mod, someday!

Jul 29, 2020 at 8:33 PM
"Huzzah!"
(Sorry for the bump ahead of time)
Forgot to say it here a while ago, but I ported the mod to CSE2. This means:
-50/60fps toggleable options
-Smooth Scrolling camera
those are at least, the main advantages I suppose.
There's also a separate Wii port thats on the same download page, its as close to the original jenka's nightmare except there are no options, and it runs in 60fps by default.

Download it here.

Last edited: