I've Come Back

Jan 22, 2017 at 2:01 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
I'm a lot more mature, kinda miss the old game tbh. I used to be known on here as royaltyler I think, I tried to write a sequel to Cave Story, but I sucked at it a lot. I made a fool of myself posting it here, if anyone remembers that then... Hey! I haven't been on forums in a long long time, but, I think I'd actually prefer it now. If anyone wants to see a full stream from the labyrinth, then here:
https://www.youtube.com/c/traypendland/live

I'll be watching this.

Jan 22, 2017 at 2:02 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
I've been waiting years for this moment. Welcome back.

Jan 22, 2017 at 2:04 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
That's how I thought someone would react XD So what are you into now? I like Darkest Dungeon, tried to get into Earthbound a while back. I've always liked Pikmin.

Jan 22, 2017 at 2:07 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
p357200-0-jpkk4jq.png

who are you

Jan 22, 2017 at 2:10 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
I'm on discord too! Where's my invite link?
I told you, I used to want to write on here. I was a foolish 10 year old.

Jan 22, 2017 at 3:09 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I'm on discord too! Where's my invite link?
I told you, I used to want to write on here. I was a foolish 10 year old.
Nothing wrong with being a fool, let's get real, we all were at some point, never feel bad about it. And hey welcome back, if you say you've gotten more mature, then that's cool, can't wait to see your contributions! ^^

Jan 22, 2017 at 4:46 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I've moved this thread since it's topic isn't really related to Cave Story at all. Please take care to only post topics relating to the game in the "Cave Story Discussion" section of the forums.

Jan 25, 2017 at 4:49 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
Sorry Gir, I haven't been here in a while so I forgot and didn't really look for a specific board at first, my bad.
I'll make sure to respect the rules better from now on; I don't want to cause a lot trouble like I often did last time I was here... I'll definitely go read the rules now too but, I'm not obsessed with being memetic anymore in general like I used to be so I have no worries. I'm making sure not to bring about any drama either, however....

With that all being said, this may sound like a bad way to follow up, but... How's life been for everyone? Anyone else been through some big changes themselves in the past few years?

Also, if anyone would be willing to direct me an invite link to the discord this site has that would be wonderful, but, it's okay.
I can be patient and I don't really need it, I haven't used it in a while anyway; however it's a better platform to chat on than any others I can think of currently.

Jan 25, 2017 at 5:16 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Also, if anyone would be willing to direct me an invite link to the discord this site has that would be wonderful, but, it's okay.
I can be patient and I don't really need it, I haven't used it in a while anyway; however it's a better platform to chat on than any others I can think of currently.
Aren't you already in it, though? I thought that you were the one who posted the link to your stream in the server. Either way, this is the link to it.

Jan 25, 2017 at 5:23 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
Thank you very much, you've been helpful. I got the link for that livestream from a discord server about danganronpa for some reason heh, not anywhere correlated to here.