It was fun while it lasted, pack your bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2020 at 8:06 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Guys, I really have to confess something. I have been pulling this clever prank for nearly 7 years, but I feel this has gone on long enough. I am not Serri, I'm not TLinkan. My name is Paul, and my main Cave Story forum account is MagicDoors. That's right. I'm Doors. I'm Diachromatic. I'm Tendrille. I'm even LunarSoul. And EVERYONE HERE HAS FALLEN FOR IT!!! YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR THE OBVIOUS ALT ACCOUNT!

The evidence has been right under your noses. Our artstyles are extremely similar to one another, we both have rather short fuses, we have an affinity to tentacle hentai. My infiltration in Xysspon has finally come in hand, we've got some excellent material ideas to ste- I mean, use for our upcoming games in Studio Nevermore. I think you guys will love my upcoming game, Day in the Life of a Cockatrice. So long, everybody, Cave Story still sucks! Buy my game.

Note: This is an april fools joke. Serri isn't actually Doors. - Andwhy

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 1, 2020 at 10:56 AM
"Huzzah!"
But did you know there was a hentai 2??

Apr 1, 2020 at 6:39 PM
Based Member
Man, that sure was elaborate. So you formed this alter ego around the time that your punctuation and amount of content in posts was declining, and decided to have a different persona in parallel with that. And I guess you flipped out at GIR and then created cat just to troll us.

Confessing to your alt, meanwhile giggling in the background at the fact that you were tricking us all along. Darn, you got us all good.

Well, I will have to say, I still really enjoyed those days of beta testing JNR in late 2012, back when your identity fluidity was just a simple matter of changing your name from LunarSoul to MagicDoors.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2020 at 2:21 AM
Hoxtilicious
So Serri is TLinkan, who was MagicDoors, who is actually LunarSoul, who is named Paul, who is diachromatic and tendrille and into tentacle hentai.
Also what is Studio Nevermore? What is Day in the Life of a Cockatrice? What even is a Cockatrice and while were at it - what is love, what is the meaining of life and what the heck is a Sonic?!
Also what is Hentai 2? What if GIR is actually Noxid? And what if I am Noxid? What if I haven't even noticed that because I did such a bad job at being S. P. Gardebiter?

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2020 at 2:24 AM
War criminal
The prank backfired, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.