• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Is the Wii U any good?

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Nov 4, 2014 at 6:24 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
funwillfunwill said:
Also there is a good chance they will keep the original on the market but at a lower price.
No, it's certain that they will keep it on the market, and at a lower price. But eventually, the new one will take over and remove the original from the market.

Nov 5, 2014 at 2:28 AM
Perpetually out of it
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Pyroaid said:
No, it's certain that they will keep it on the market, and at a lower price. But eventually, the new one will take over and remove the original from the market.
The New 3DS is more like a half-generation up, if anything less.
Like Dunc said, even after a whole generation's passed, that doesn't guarantee they'll stop selling the models from the previous generation.

Nov 5, 2014 at 7:25 PM
Serenity now, insanity later.
"..."
Dunc2403 said:
They still sell DS Lites dude
No they don't. They don;t even sell the DSi anymore, at least of their website.