Is it possible to download a fresh CS without the Japanese version and English Patch?

Jun 4, 2011 at 4:11 AM
LSD
"..."
Ok, I know you're thinking, 'What a newbie.' I don't give.

I've had an intrest in modding lately, and whenever I download the full pack, I can never really edit it. I'll save it, but when I go in to test it, it's not there.
I'm using CaveEditor, not Sue's Workshop.
So, is there anyway to download a fresh CS without having to download both the Japanese Version and English Patch?

Jun 4, 2011 at 4:23 AM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Re: Is it possible to download a fresh CS without the Japanese version and English Pa

Pigaro said:
Ok, I know you're thinking, 'What a newbie.' I don't give.

Geez, a little bit of a harsh intro. We're civilized people (some of the time) and most of us will help a new member out.

Modding is an area that I know next to nothing about, so I'll leave this for another member.

Jun 4, 2011 at 4:24 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
And copy/paste this one

Deluxe version comes with an entirely pre-patched english version, but does have a bit of extra stuff you can either decide to keep or delete.
Cave Story said:
Geez, a little bit of a harsh intro. We're civilized people (some of the time) and most of us will help a new member out.
Hah... ah...

Jun 4, 2011 at 4:35 AM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Re: Is it possible to download a fresh CS without the Japanese version and English Pa

Not to say that we don't judge people based on their posts, but the basic rule of thumb is fix obvious spelling mistakes and don't make a fool of yourself (unless the thread abides).

Also, what Void said.
If you have any more mod-related questions, I'd like to redirect you to this thread.

Jun 4, 2011 at 4:39 AM
LSD
"..."

Cave Story said:
Not to say that we don't judge people based on their posts, but the basic rule of thumb is fix obvious spelling mistakes and don't make a fool of yourself (unless the thread abides).

Also, what Void said.
If you have any more mod-related questions, I'd like to redirect you to this thread.

Mmk. Thanks.

I'll check it in the morning. Night.