(insert random game title) story the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Banned
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
i loved that thread and i will rebuild it so behold fourm game based off the thread rules: you can use anything for the title but no useing what ohter peoples storys or u lose begin!!! oh and heres an example instead of cave story sonic story instead of hermit gunsmith hermit tailssmith open up chest you get homeing attack you can literary turn into a ball at any point in the game!

Aug 15, 2012 at 11:34 PM
The Preacher
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
No, god damn it. Enough of those useless spam threads please. We're not in a fucking kindergarten for you to blabber aimlessly thinking you are actually talking of something when you're just spouting countless stupid posts devoid of any meaning.

This goes for you, brycenstory99, brutalnate, goldenblade, srpokemon, and generally everyone who talks more into the SPOT than any other category on these forums, and coincidentally, is a stupid 13-years old or less who doesn't understand how forums (not FOURMS oh my god) work.

If you guys lurked for even one minute before spamming your shit maybe you would understand that not only spamming and being stupid are forbidden by the rules, but you're far from being the only ones to do that and we are completely sick of the likes of you.

Get out you fucking kids.

Annnnd I'm probably banned now. Totally worth it.

Aug 15, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
p155586-0-x7jpb.jpg

edit: @ both of you

Aug 15, 2012 at 11:51 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Yeah this is going to stop right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.