I'm have trouble finding a hell dungeon "check list"

Dec 14, 2011 at 6:16 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I'm wondering if there is a faq that has a simple check list of what I need in order to access the secret hell dungeon at the end of the game rather than a full fledged walkthrough of the entire game.

I've done some searching but I haven't come up with anything.

Dec 14, 2011 at 6:51 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Spoilers, obviously:

-don't talk to Booster in the Labyrinth.
-get the tow rope before you talk to Curly in the Core chamber. It's at the far right.
-attach it to Curly after she drowns
-bring her to the waterway cabin, put her on the bed, check computer, check bookcase, check Curly, check computer, check Curly again, check Curly again.
-when you get to the Plantation, talk to Cthulhu, and go back to the Graveyard to get the mushroom. You'll have to answer some questions and then fight it. Return to Curly and get the Iron Bond from her
-make sure you talk to Momorin after she finishes the rocket so you can get the booster back.

Dec 14, 2011 at 11:17 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Captain Fabulous said:
-bring her to the waterway cabin, put her on the bed, check computer, check bookcase, check Curly, check computer, check Curly again, check Curly again.

dont leave her on the bed, take her with you^^

Dec 16, 2011 at 12:44 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Captain Fabulous said:
Spoilers, obviously:

-don't talk to Booster in the Labyrinth.
-get the tow rope before you talk to Curly in the Core chamber. It's at the far right.
-attach it to Curly after she drowns
-when you get to the Plantation, talk to Cthulhu, and go back to the Graveyard to get the mushroom. You'll have to answer some questions and then fight it. Return to Curly and get the Iron Bond from her
-make sure you talk to Momorin after she finishes the rocket so you can get the booster back.

Thanks a lot! I'll put it to good use!