Ikachan HD (Full Release)

Jul 13, 2020 at 8:44 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
I don't mean to post on a fairly old thread however I've been having an issue with Ikachan HD and I couldn't find a way to contact Scrambles privately so here goes...
Ikachan HD is great so far, but I keep running into an issue where when I die and respawn the next block I break crashes the game causing me to go back to my desktop screen. It's not a huge deal but it's a bit frustrating to have to open the game again every time I die.

Here is the crash in question:
(Sorry for the out of sync audio. I was using a crappy recorder I just happened to have downloaded.)

It might be my computer that's causing the crash rather than a flaw in the game and if that's so then I'll figure the issue out myself. However if it is a flaw in the game then I thought it'd be a good idea to bring it to the creator's attention.
Once again, sorry for posting on an old thread. I just couldn't find any other way to contact Scrambles (Another way may have been in front of my face the whole time tbh).

Nov 6, 2020 at 7:22 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Holy pepperoni I am sorry for the late reply.
Yeah, this seems to have been an issue since the very first build, and even now I still can't figure out how to keep it from crashing after writing coordinates by breaking sponge rocks.

It's been a good handful of months since I've touched this project (and doubt anyone is interested in it anymore), but I'll take a closer look at it.

Nov 12, 2022 at 8:08 AM
Pirate Member
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
hey scrambles thanks for the game
cloud you port it to linux