Igor theory

Aug 3, 2016 at 7:03 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Novakid's theory doesn't actually contradict the information given to us by Pixel about the professor who worked with Igor. The reason why Igor ate red flowers is not specified, so the Doctor could have shown up after the professor died and made Igor eat them, and taken command of him. The line Igor made about "PROTECTING MASTER'S EGGS" might have been a combination of the Doctor making him guard the eggs, and remnants of his previous loyalty to the professor. Novakid's theory is plausible.
(It's novakid on my original account, my 'alt' was banned) Thanks, man! Finally someone likes what i said on this forum.

Aug 3, 2016 at 7:42 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
(It's novakid on my original account, my 'alt' was banned) Thanks, man! Finally someone likes what i said on this forum.
My pleasure. And I knew about your account situation but decided to refer to you as Novakid since that was the account used to make the post I was addressing and I didn't want to confuse posterity that won't be privy to the community's current on-goings.

Aug 4, 2016 at 12:46 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
The whole point of accessing the warehouse was to get Red Flowers for propagation. It should be noted that if the Doctor had access to the flowers before this then the entire exercise would have been pointless.

Aug 4, 2016 at 1:54 PM
Based Member
The whole point of accessing the warehouse was to get Red Flowers for propagation. It should be noted that if the Doctor had access to the flowers before this then the entire exercise would have been pointless.
That's a very good point, I didn't think of that. In that case, the Doctor most likely wasn't aware of the presence of red flowers in the Egg Corridor, in the Grasstown hut, or in Arthur's house.