Igor + Beast Fang?

Jun 8, 2015 at 8:31 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Well, I looked at some old theories and saw one about the Beast Fang being the Red Ogre's tooth. But what if it was Igor's tooth? What if he lost it while transforming into a Rabid?
Look at this:
Here is Igor's portrait
p202852-0-untitled.gif
And this is the Beast Fang

p202852-1-untitled2.gif
Now look what happens if we put it inside his mouth...

p202852-2-untitled3.gif
p202852-3-untitled4.gif
Perfect fit!

Well, tell me your opinion!

Jun 8, 2015 at 8:50 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Putting the unused element facts aside, it would seem plausible if the Beast Fang was probably meant to be a secret item, and Igor is being protective over the eggs as if they're secrets themselves, despite that there's 16 of them and they take up 1/4 of the window space. The only flaw I see in this is that Igor probably wouldn't want to leave the Egg Corridor, and specifically wind up in Yamashita Farm.

Jun 8, 2015 at 10:31 PM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
maybe Igor was once a farmer and resident of mimiga village.

Jun 9, 2015 at 12:06 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Given that the storyline of the game has changed several times over the course of its development it needn't be Igor.

Jun 9, 2015 at 1:17 AM
Stoned Member
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Maybe it belonged to another ravil that attacked/escaped Mimiga village. Although, It is unused.

Jun 9, 2015 at 2:07 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
It could be from 10 years ago when eating red flowers and attacking robots was the cool thing to do.

Jun 9, 2015 at 7:52 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
At the risk of being a terrible person, I'm just going to leave this here. o.o

andwhyisit said:
It could be from 10 years ago when eating red flowers and attacking robots was the cool thing to do.
Engaging in fisticuffs (and shooting mysterious mouth cannons) still seems to be a pretty hip thing for the Mimiga in recent times, as well!

Jun 9, 2015 at 2:50 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Polaris said:
At the risk of being a terrible person, I'm just going to leave this here. o.o

Engaging in fisticuffs (and shooting mysterious mouth cannons) still seems to be a pretty hip thing for the Mimiga in recent times, as well!
But it's such a perfect fit!

Jun 9, 2015 at 3:32 PM
Based Member
TheDoctor said:
But it's such a perfect fit!
I'm not sure that I totally agree with you. You're assuming a lot thinking that Igor's face picture is drawn to the exact same scale as the icon for the beast fang. If you want to go by that logic, then the coloring of the fang is different from the other teeth in Igor's mouth.

In any case, Pixel himself confirmed that the fang belonged to the Red Demon in that thread Polaris linked to, so there's not much sense in trying to assert that tooth as Igor's.

Jun 9, 2015 at 4:03 PM
HaydenStudios said:
I'm not sure that I totally agree with you. You're assuming a lot thinking that Igor's face picture is drawn to the exact same scale as the icon for the beast fang. If you want to go by that logic, then the coloring of the fang is different from the other teeth in Igor's mouth.

In any case, Pixel himself confirmed that the fang belonged to the Red Demon in that thread Polaris linked to, so there's not much sense in trying to assert that tooth as Igor's.
That was just a joke :p

But yeah, I just thought it was fun finding some other explanation.