If the Rabil in the Grasstown Hut is not defeated

Apr 11, 2015 at 10:00 AM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
After collecting the missile upgrade in the Grasstown Hut, you can exit even when the Rabil attacks you. But how come, upon re-entering, does the Rabil never appear again? Quote feels a "tingling sensation" before opening the chest, thus spawning the enemy. If you defeat the enemy - it can be presumed to be dead - so it makes sense that it wouldn't appear. Yet the Rabil magically disappears, even with a quick opening and closing of the door. Where, theoretically, could it have gone in that short window of time and why would it choose not to resume its attack?

Apr 11, 2015 at 10:11 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Random-storykeeper said:
After collecting the missile upgrade in the Grasstown Hut, you can exit even when the Rabil attacks you. But how come, upon re-entering, does the Rabil never appear again? Quote feels a "tingling sensation" before opening the chest, thus spawning the enemy. If you defeat the enemy - it can be presumed to be dead - so it makes sense that it wouldn't appear. Yet the Rabil magically disappears, even with a quick opening and closing of the door. Where, theoretically, could it have gone in that short window of time and why would it choose not to resume its attack?

It could be a sort of shy Rabil. When you have left, it quickly escapes inside the fireplace.

Apr 11, 2015 at 5:40 PM
beep boop
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Well, it is probably one of the few oversites Pixel left in the game.

Apr 11, 2015 at 5:41 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Maybe the Rabil just wanted to be left alone. Finding frenzied Mimigas are rare, and that one is in the middle of an abandonded area. (Perhaps all that's left or one of the few left from whatever happened to that village?) The frenzied mimiga probably can't help himself and attacks despite not wanting to if he sees Quote looting the "abandonded" house. A fireplace would be a good place to hide and watch from probably.

If Quote leaves the house for a second, the Rabil can make its escape through the chiminey(?) since the place is now compromised.
Something like that anyway...

Apr 11, 2015 at 10:56 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I'm under the impression that the Ravil just vanished in death like King, Toroko, and Booster did. Perhaps it was still barely breathing after the battle, and then took its last breath right as Quote left the room.

Apr 12, 2015 at 12:29 AM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
HaydenStudios said:
I'm under the impression that the Ravil just vanished in death like King, Toroko, and Booster did. Perhaps it was still barely breathing after the battle, and then took its last breath right as Quote left the room.
He's referring to how you can skip the fight entirely, and if you go back it is no longer there.

An optional fight you have one chance on.

Apr 12, 2015 at 6:36 PM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Assuming that the frenzied state brings out the animal instincts in the Mimiga, it can be assumed that the Rabil uses its "Fight or Flight" reflexes. With Quote in the house it feels cornered, especially since it was holed up in a chimney, so it lashes out at him. But when Quote leaves before killing it, it seizes the opportunity to escape.