Idea for rep on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2010 at 5:26 AM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
There is a major difference between seriously and idiotic obsessive.

It's unfortunate that you think the way you take the forums is actually good for the forums.

Anyway, I was just screwing with DDD over there. Since after all he nailed me on a cross when it got turned on the first time since it was obviously me who did it then it turned out to be something that happens every now and then by itself and I never got so much as a sorry since he just pushed it under the rug without another thought.

Yeah. . .

Apr 29, 2010 at 6:31 AM
Been here way too long...
MetaSeraphim said:
You are an idiot with no life.

I was just griping about this grudge I have against someone I've never met in person, but they were bitching at me on this forum I like, so :mad:
Yeah. I guess.
DT, you should probably lock the thread, since it's a redundant argument.

Apr 29, 2010 at 6:57 AM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
MetaSeraphim said:
There is a major difference between seriously and idiotic obsessive.

It's unfortunate that you think the way you take the forums is actually good for the forums.

Anyway, I was just screwing with DDD over there. Since after all he nailed me on a cross when it got turned on the first time since it was obviously me who did it then it turned out to be something that happens every now and then by itself and I never got so much as a sorry since he just pushed it under the rug without another thought.

Yeah. . .

>_>
The rug is where everything belongs under.

Apr 29, 2010 at 8:32 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
MetaSeraphim said:
and I never got so much as a sorry since he just pushed it under the rug without another thought.
You never asked for an apology, so I assumed you didn't care. I was in fact angry at you for an entirely different reason and what happened seemed like a logical progression from that, based on your general behaviour before and even since then.

Then again it's not like I'm ever given any say in what I actually think so w/e.

*Shutted*

Status
Not open for further replies.