I really, REALLY think Pixel is making a new game

Mar 18, 2012 at 7:27 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Ugh, so he's doing the half-screen thing?
I think it'll end up being rather awkward; a button layout like that is rarely good for a touch screen, I've found.

Mar 18, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Hopefully there is an option to switch from portrait to landscape. As an owner of the iOS version of Mega Man 2 I know exactly what you mean.

And, because I haven't said anything about this lately (I'm lazy at some things; shut up), he's basically porting PxTone to the iOS, because 3GS users had difficulties with the .pit files. I'm not sure how accurate the last sentence was because of Gogle translated that's why.

May 3, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I like how nice Pixel's notes are written. There are lot of promising screenshots...I DO NOT WANT SCREENSHOTS I WANT A GAME :sue: :p

Jun 20, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
Meh... if Pixel makes a new game it needs to be Cave Story 2!!!!! He's been talking about a sequel for a while now!!!!!

Jun 20, 2012 at 4:35 AM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
Meh... if Pixel makes a new game it needs to be Cave Story 2!!!!! He's been talking about a sequel for a while now!!!!!

watch out, if you double post, Noxid will eat you...

...he almost ate me...

Jun 20, 2012 at 4:45 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
haha, I totally saw that, then completely forgot about fixing it because when it happens on profile messages I just leave it.
sometimes lag makes a double post, I try not to make a big fuss about that because it's nobody's fault

Jun 20, 2012 at 6:55 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
It is annoying when you get a notification email twice, though.

Jun 20, 2012 at 7:00 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
You can always disable email notifcations, y'know.

Jun 20, 2012 at 11:13 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Nah, I like those.

Jun 22, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Lief (can I call you Lief?), I think the problem here is we really, REALLY don't care, at all.
Not even a little bit.

On topic, I think that Pixel's work with Nicalis should take a backseat to him producing new games. Honestly you can only play Cave Story with so many graphical styles before they all look the same. He should really get back to making games we actually want instead of CS remakes, like KadoAI 2.

Jul 1, 2012 at 7:55 PM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
He should really get back to making games we actually want instead of CS remakes, like KadoAI 2.

TOTALLY AGREED BRO. I WANT KA 2.