I just bought the updated Kero Blaster, but where is New Game +?

Nov 13, 2015 at 5:52 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I just bought the updated version of Kero Blaster and I beat normal mode, but I haven't been offered new game plus.

When and how are you given the choice to play New Game +? I can't find an answer anywhere online. I checked YouTube, and it showed a man offering it after the credits, but he never appeared. I beat the last boss a dozen times now but all that unlocked is zangyou mode. Do you have to beat zangyou mode to get new game plus?

Nov 13, 2015 at 11:50 AM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
If you have beaten the game already do this. When you start a new game the option to play the new mode should be given to you. (This is for overtime mode)

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2015 at 1:00 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
After the end of the game a guy would ask you if you were satisfied with your playthrough. Answer no. At least that was how it was like for me. Maybe Pixel changed something in the latest update?

If you have beaten the game already do this. When you start a new game the option to play the new mode should be given to you.
Overtime Mode is not new game plus.

Nov 13, 2015 at 1:05 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Maybe you should try playing through Overtime mode? When the Zangyou update came around I'd already beaten normal mode and gone to Extra, and I haven't beaten normal since. It's possible that Pixel now only offers Extra after beating Zangyou now, but I'm not certain (you don't get to play through Zangyou's version of the game in Extra in either case, so it's plausible).

Nov 14, 2015 at 12:06 AM
X-Calibar Online
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Just played through it yesterday...

Yeah, to access Extra/Omake mode you do have to beat Hard/Zangyou mode and answer no after credits.

Nov 14, 2015 at 4:32 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Alright, then, I'll try beating Zangyou mode. Thanks.