I have a problem when I will replace musics with Resourse Hacker

Jul 9, 2020 at 12:27 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
I download the cave story music to replace the wrong music, but no show the music in Resourse Hacker, What I do?

Jul 9, 2020 at 12:38 AM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Sometimes, the EXE can be finicky and get corrupted if you aren't careful when replacing resources via ResourceHacker or assembly editing via OllyDBG. The best solution to this is to back up your game so that if something gets messed up, you can go back to that backup.

Next time, please post your general modding queries in the Quick Modding/Hacking Answers thread, rather than starting a new thread.

Jul 9, 2020 at 1:46 AM
War criminal
I download the cave story music to replace the wrong music, but no show the music in Resourse Hacker, What I do
Which version of Resource Hacker are you using? And more importantly, are you looking for the names of the songs or the filenames of the songs?

Jul 9, 2020 at 1:53 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Which version of Resource Hacker are you using? And more importantly, are you looking for the names of the songs or the filenames of the songs?
Version 5.1.7

Jul 9, 2020 at 2:45 AM
War criminal
I wish i know the version number for this one, but it's more compatible with Cave Story.

Jul 9, 2020 at 2:52 PM
Thanks, work!