How does Curly end up in the Sacred Grounds?

Nov 6, 2011 at 10:44 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
How does she? Has this thread already been made?

Nov 6, 2011 at 10:48 PM
"Huzzah!"
Ummm it'd be my guess that shes doing what Quotes doing.... What was Quote doing down there...? No idea.

Nov 6, 2011 at 10:56 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Nov 6, 2011 at 10:59 PM
inside is yello
"..."
My apologies, good Monsieur, the second link in my above post was supposed to link to this.

You will be well informed to know, I found the thread about this topic on the second page.

Nov 6, 2011 at 11:06 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Shimmyzmizz said:
My apologies, good Monsieur, the second link in my above post was supposed to link to this.

You will be well informed to know, I found the thread about this topic on *gasp* the second page.

Are you mocking me?

Nov 6, 2011 at 11:09 PM
inside is yello
"..."
What!? Good Monsieur, I assure you I would do nothing of the sort. I was merely trying to address your query as stated in the thread title and original post.

Nov 6, 2011 at 11:14 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Shimmyzmizz said:
What!? Good Monsieur, I assure you I would do nothing of the sort. I was merely trying to address your query as stated in the thread title and original post.

>I found the thread about this topic on *gasp* the second page.

Yeah, that bit seemed kind of like mocking.

Nov 6, 2011 at 11:20 PM
inside is yello
"..."
Mocking is relative. Some people would have chewed you out more than I did. But if it pleases Monsieur, I shall remove the offending addendum to my previous post.

Nov 6, 2011 at 11:29 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Shimmyzmizz said:
Mocking is relative. Some people would have chewed you out more than I did. But if it pleases Monsieur, I shall remove the offending addendum to my previous post.

No, please, put it back I over reacted.

Nov 7, 2011 at 6:25 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
royaltyler said:
No, please, put it back I over reacted.

No you didn't he sounds a bit prickish in those posts :koron:

Personally I like threads like this regardless of search functions. It is a question I didn't know needed asking, so would not have searched for it myself, and somebody made a thread about this topic matter and seemed like a good piece of discussion.

Nov 7, 2011 at 6:45 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Shimmy wasn't being a prick, and you, kind sir, having the audacity to claim that creating threads without searching to make sure you aren't going to bother fellow users, have clearly not spent enough time in a forum.

You may not have searched for it in his position, but that just shows how new you are to this whole ordeal.

And because I like contributing, I'm pretty sure he just ended up there because the island's crumbling and she was just as likely to end up there as anywhere else.

Nov 7, 2011 at 6:59 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Mixer8421 said:
She fell in the hole.

*Imagines Curly tripping and falling back and forth through hell accidently and landing all the way over there...* (there was a lot of shaking)

Nov 7, 2011 at 7:38 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
She probably remembers something that you don't, or simply goes looking for you when the tremors began - kicked the otherwise locked prefab door in, thinking it would be as good a place as any to start looking, but instead found a gaping chasm of randomness... Which she decides to jump down cluelessly without a jetpack, possibly assuming you were already down there.

If you save her but fail to restore her memory with the shroom, then does that prefab door remain locked? (If she doesn't remember who you are, then she wouldn't go searching for you, and so it stands to reason why it would still be locked.)

I think the more important question is.. How the hell'd she get all the way down to the bottom without a jetpack or her machine gun.

Nov 7, 2011 at 8:21 PM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
She was going to waste Ballos by herself and then live with Misery.

You ruined her plans. Shame on you.

Nov 8, 2011 at 3:23 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Felidire said:
SI think the more important question is.. How the hell'd she get all the way down to the bottom without a jetpack or her machine gun.
Sacred Grounds entrance was probably a straight way when she fell but the tremors changed it's layout when Quote goes there (only explanation I can think of :p), so she fell all the way to the bottom and was knocked unconscious, Quote finds her and you guys know the rest.

Nov 9, 2011 at 2:23 PM
hi hi
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
X-Calibar said:
*Imagines Curly tripping and falling back and forth through hell accidently and landing all the way over there...* (there was a lot of shaking)

She has landed 38 times on the spikes.
o.o

Nov 14, 2011 at 7:00 AM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Shimmyzmizz said:

You will be well informed to know, I found the thread about this topic on the second page.
"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."
fail (fl)
v. failed, fail·ing, fails
v.intr.
1. To prove deficient or lacking; perform ineffectively or inadequately: failed to fulfill their promises; failed in their attempt to reach the summit.

Nov 14, 2011 at 7:11 AM
inside is yello
"..."
Alright, if it isn't correct this time, heads will roll.