how do you find time to do stuff

how to get more time

• you dont until you do (and you will do)

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • other please say in the things below so i know

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Mar 3, 2018 at 12:11 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
if your problem is that you haven't enough time to fulfill obligations, then you should have fewer obligations. if your problem is that you haven't enough time to rest and relax, then you should have fewer obligations. Another good thing to look at is your sleep schedule, asking your doctor what the median time is for your age and build. Lack of sleep makes your profitable hours thin out, and too much sleep is a waste of time that can, again, weaken your productive hours.
You should also kick any addictive, time wasting habits that serve no health benefit in that quantity. Which one, you ask? Yes, that one.
oh yeah and if you're in college you don't get free time. someone should have explained it to you. did you get the memo? I am so, so sorry.

Mar 3, 2018 at 1:48 AM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
By doing t=d/s that's how i find time
i have a displacement though :(

if your problem is that you haven't enough time to fulfill obligations, then you should have fewer obligations. if your problem is that you haven't enough time to rest and relax, then you should have fewer obligations. Another good thing to look at is your sleep schedule, asking your doctor what the median time is for your age and build. Lack of sleep makes your profitable hours thin out, and too much sleep is a waste of time that can, again, weaken your productive hours.
You should also kick any addictive, time wasting habits that serve no health benefit in that quantity. Which one, you ask? Yes, that one.
oh yeah and if you're in college you don't get free time. someone should have explained it to you. did you get the memo? I am so, so sorry.
yeah but i cant get to sleep on time because im not done with my work :(
i feel like i work all day too :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 16, 2018 at 9:32 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
are you legit wondering how to do a spoiler

upload_2018-3-16_15-31-33.png
i seriously dont know if you're serious or not, but here's this anyway

Mar 16, 2018 at 9:58 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Stop internetting on your phone if you can help it, because everything you do on a computer instead of a phone is that much faster. This one might not agree with some people, but drop Twitter and Facebook, or even the internet entirely when you seriously need to buckle down. Don't overschedule your time, leave a bit of a buffer because not everything goes to plan, because it is okay to tell people that you can't do something because everything else is happening that day. Also if you allot yourself enough time to do things then you won't rush and do stupid mistakes that cost you time.

I am of course guilty of not following some of these principles, but this is what I have observed.

Last edited: