• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

How did your first playthrough go?

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Oct 3, 2018 at 2:39 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Did you use a guide?
No i played the game slightly spoiled and knew about the spur from that, when i fell down in the labyrinth and booster died i died on the core,then i tried to make the jump without falling to see if i could and succeeded, just to die on the core again so i made the jump again and tried to see if i could find any secrets in the core room, found tow rope and killed the core, picked up curly and went to the cabin, put her on the bed drained the water and didn't take her.

Oct 3, 2018 at 4:38 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Reminds me a bit on how my brother played Hello Neighbor. Just kinda fooled around and figured things out.

Feb 3, 2019 at 11:56 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Went good i almost got the best ending but i couldnt defeat hell

Feb 4, 2019 at 1:40 PM
Gay Retard™
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
I remember the first timr going through hell with only the machine gun.

It was, well, hellish. I never realized how much worse the machine gun was until i actually used the spur.