How did Santa and Chako survive?

Feb 25, 2012 at 9:03 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Oh yeah! Now all we need is the faintest clue how to go about and make this mod! :D
Santa could be Cubone , the lonley pokemon.
Chako could be jinx because it is purple and wears lipstick

Feb 25, 2012 at 9:05 PM
The Eternal Darkness
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I know what is required. Assembly. Definitely assembly. Sword of March, how are we goin' to do that? I only know modding with CaveEditor, not assembly.

A rabbit is a rodent, right? So, Chako could be Pikachu, Santa could be Pachirisu, and who knows who else could be what else.

Feb 25, 2012 at 9:10 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
We should hire square enix or something. Should only cost us about £900000000...
Or whatever that is in Rand.

Feb 25, 2012 at 9:12 PM
The Eternal Darkness
Feb 25, 2012 at 9:14 PM
I'll get your mod when it's done ^_^

Feb 25, 2012 at 9:17 PM
The Eternal Darkness
Yeah. If you have ideas, post them there, maybe it'll help me actually finish it along with the secrets (provided I don't go above 110 maps...). Of course, adding Final Fantasy into the mix of that already big mod would make it even bigger, and adding Terraria and La Mulana would make it the biggest mod I can think of. Add a detective who has a fear of milk and a whole lot of other things (Adrian Monk) and it's bound to be comedy-in-a-mod.
And La Mulana is beatable within two days.

Feb 25, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Make Kanpachi a character! The awesomest mimiga!

Feb 25, 2012 at 9:23 PM
The Eternal Darkness
And his fishing pole is the weapon. Spriting will be hard, but I'll try. I mean, I already made two Pokémon up (and drew their graphics) and they are Multiplo and Divida, family of Plusle and Minun. I will continue my mod until done, and then I'll copy that mod and Kanpachi-tize it.

Feb 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Thank you :)
I am so going to learn to mod.

Feb 25, 2012 at 9:29 PM
The Eternal Darkness
Let me guess. It will involve Kanpachi, the fishing Mimiga?
And his fishing pole is the weapon. Spriting will be hard, but I'll try. I mean, I already made two Pokémon up (and drew their graphics) and they are Multiplo and Divida, family of Plusle and Minun. I will continue my mod until done, and then I'll copy that mod and Kanpachi-tize it.
I know. Instead of the Polar Star or the Blade, Kanpachi begins with his fishing pole as weapon. The Blade he gets when King dies, the Polar Star is nowhere. Uh, what should I replace with the fishing pole?

Feb 25, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Mabey a fishing net could be encorporated into some sort of weapon

Feb 28, 2012 at 6:41 PM
The Eternal Darkness
Yeah, maybe.

On topic, though, maybe Santa and Chako were cloned by a spell from Misery and knocked out with magic, waking up when Quote finally destroys the Undead Core.

Feb 29, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Yes but why would she want to clone them?

Feb 29, 2012 at 5:25 PM
The Eternal Darkness
In case the Doctor runs out of Mimigas after they are all brutally slaughtered in self-defense by the humans on the surface who played a lot of video games in their youth.

Mar 1, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Okay so you may both want to take note of the fact that you are the only two people posting in this thread... again... while making only the barest minimum of an effort to stay on topic. This (any by "this" I mean "two pages ago") is the point where such type of discussion should be moved to a more efficient medium (e.g. VM's, PM's, an actual messaging program). I don't want to see this happening any more in future.

Mar 1, 2012 at 1:09 PM
The Eternal Darkness
Got it.

Mar 1, 2012 at 6:12 PM