how did curly get to hell and why was she at the door?

May 29, 2013 at 8:45 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Maybe she was walking at the top and when she saw the spikes she tripped and fell all the way down and some how managed to get by the door..

(Bitches be trippen)

May 29, 2013 at 2:38 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
except for the fact that there was no hole.

May 30, 2013 at 1:44 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
You can trip on flat suffices.

May 30, 2013 at 2:26 AM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Actually... you have a point... (warning, very long image height).

diph.php
I guess she could have tripped... the physics are perfect... yah... I don't see a problem with that theory.

May 30, 2013 at 7:56 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
LAUGHTER STRIKES YET AGAIN!
thank you, enlightenedone.

Jun 1, 2013 at 7:18 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
EnlightenedOne, thank you. You just made my day.

Jul 17, 2013 at 7:38 PM
hi hi
The way you did so many posts was a true magic, TheFailedMagician. Just for you to know, you have the 'edit' button at the bottom of your post.

And she could survive the spikes, just look how many HP does she have in the Sand Zone, when she was fought as a boss.

Jul 18, 2013 at 2:47 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Yeah that's called mashing the submit button because it won't immediately do what you want
Try to not do that next time

Jul 18, 2013 at 4:32 AM
War criminal
What if Curly Brace followed Quote through the Last Cave in secrecy and when it was time for her to get out because the Balcony was wide open, Quote had just defeated the Undead Core and Curly needed shelter to get into fast. When she got in, the floor collapsed on her, which explains the hole and she found herself in a strange place. She probably knew how to double jump and wall jump which explains why she could still follow you in the Labyrinth in places where even Quote couldn't jump over. And this is my version of how much I love lemonade.

Jul 19, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
MagicDoors said:
Yeah that's called mashing the submit button because it won't immediately do what you want
I have to wonder though, before the auto-merge function there used to be the odd replica double post, but never the four-or-more that've been happening lately

Jul 19, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Professional Whatever
The submit function seems to load the page a lot slower than it used to, at least for me.

Jul 19, 2013 at 1:11 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
In general the whole site feels slower lately
I think our box is way oversold

Jul 19, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
I still honestly think that Curly was aiming for the Balcony where Quote was rather than . Plus since Curly has absolutely no association with Momorin, then why would she be given a ride. While we play the game on a 2D plane, that does not mean that the game world is so limited for the purpose of storytelling. Regardless of how Curly got in I honestly believe that Curly accessed Hell directly from Plantation seeing as she can't use the rocket, and had no other reason to be there.

Although that makes me wonder about why Quote was there story-wise. What's his motivation for jumping down the hole? Then again maybe he wanted to do anything to save the island or maybe mount a rescue mission and with last cave blocked it was the only way to exit the Balcony.

Noxid said:
In general the whole site feels slower lately
I think our box is way oversold
One of the greatest flaws of shared hosting is that it only takes one resource hog to ruin it for everyone else. *shakes head*

Jul 19, 2013 at 6:22 PM
andwhyisit said:
I still honestly think that Curly was aiming for the Balcony where Quote was rather than . Plus since Curly has absolutely no association with Momorin, then why would she be given a ride. While we play the game on a 2D plane, that does not mean that the game world is so limited for the purpose of storytelling. Regardless of how Curly got in I honestly believe that Curly accessed Hell directly from Plantation seeing as she can't use the rocket, and had no other reason to be there.
I fully agree. Additionally, even though Curly is able to jump higher than quote, there is no way she could have made some of the jumps to get down there from the balcony without the booster.

-

Aug 1, 2013 at 5:55 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
OH! OH! IDEA!

What if, after Quote made it through the Last Cave, Curly went through it while he was fighting the Doctor? She made a stop in the prefab house, and, noticing a crack in the floor, shot it, and went in. Carefully working her way through the spikes, i.e., jumping in between them, she made it to the bottom of B1 and stopped to take a rest. During this time, Quote defeated the Undead Core, and the island started to quake and fall. Curly, noticing this, jumped up and was about to make her way through the door when a sort of biggish, mediumish rock fell on her and knocked her out.

Aug 1, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Based Member
If you read the thread you'll see there is strong evidence against that theory.

Aug 2, 2013 at 7:05 AM
Hyperbolic
Maybe she fell down

Aug 2, 2013 at 8:37 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Curly is a robot/android.
Robots and androids can transform.
Curly transformed into a ball with jumping abilities.
She rolled all the way to the floor (With jumping)
She didn't take any damage because balls don't take damage.
she got hungry and decided to try and eat the ants on the floor but instead took a nap.

In all seriousness, Curly could easily just go into the background.
Gotta remember, the game is only 2D in our eyes (Unless this is really an augmentation of someones lunatic mind)
the world it self is 3D even though it doesn't look that way.
Just look at Cave Story 3D where there is things in the background that Quote is too blind to look at.

Aug 2, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Wilfre said:
Curly is a robot/android.
Robots and androids can transform.
Curly transformed into a ball with jumping abilities.
She rolled all the way to the floor (With jumping)
She didn't take any damage because balls don't take damage.
she got hungry and decided to try and eat the ants on the floor but instead took a nap.

In all seriousness, Curly could easily just go into the background.
Gotta remember, the game is only 2D in our eyes (Unless this is really an augmentation of someones lunatic mind)
the world it self is 3D even though it doesn't look that way.
Just look at Cave Story 3D where there is things in the background that Quote is too blind to look at.

How come Quote didn't do the same thing then? Quotes a robot too.