How Curly was drained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2012 at 3:17 AM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
It has come to my knowledge that we have absolutely no fucking idea how Curly was drained in the Waterway Cabin so I have come to shed new light on this topic. Keep in mind that my thoughts are not the most average, so be sure that you are at a decent-not-12-year-old maturity before reading the theory that I present to you today.

Now, since Quote and Curly are both special robots, they wear pants, and other underwear (note Curly's Panties) I believe that they house genitalia just like the average human, such as the penis and the vagina. Also note that Quote can obtain Curly's Panties in the game, making him a perverted pervert. Now, with the combination of little knowledge of how Curly was drained, Quote (and not to mention my) perverted mindset, I have concluded that the fluids inside The Curly Brace have been extracted by means of sexual intercourse.
In short, Quote hit Curly's G Spot and she squirted all of the fluids from her body and made her feel good.

Now, in Wind Fortress, there was a G Clone machine. Due to my insanely perverted mind, I also believe that Curly was cloned by vaginally probing her vagina, and taking DNA samples to be used for her clones.

Apr 26, 2012 at 3:56 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Well since this is Japan and anything is possible, Curly could have a little button inside her that says "DRAIN" or "EXCRETE". Hurr it's just like Chi from Chobits having her activate switch in that same area hurr Japanese anime. Since Quote and Curly, are designed like humans, I guess it makes sense for the fluid to come out there. Plus, thinking about it coming out her mouth just isn't fun, man.

But I'm not sure how robots could have DNA. I can imagine some sort of chip thing full of data used for copying, but actual DNA seems to be kinda impossible.

also inb4 lock

Apr 26, 2012 at 4:28 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
just going to post my theory again, quote took her outside and shook her really hard, then hung her up with the tow rope to dry

if it was sex, then whoever was leaving messages on that computer was a big fan of sexbots
which would make sense, living in a tiny house in the middle of a waterway would get lonely as hell

oh my god what am i typing

Apr 26, 2012 at 5:14 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I don't know what prompted this but I'm sure it was very dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.