How 2 Mod: Cave Story

Dec 3, 2019 at 6:55 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Sorry to revive this thread, but I also can't access the "How 2 TSC" door. It's a shame because this mod has been quite helpful and engaging so far.

Dec 3, 2019 at 6:59 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Yeah, how can I go through the door, it won't open.
Sorry to revive this thread, but I also can't access the "How 2 TSC" door. It's a shame because this mod has been quite helpful and engaging so far.

Sorry, but...
NOTICE: I AM NOT WORKING ON THIS ANYMORE.
That tutorial has not been completed (or... started, for that matter), and probably never will be. If I do decide to come back to this idea at some point, I'll probably just start from scratch instead of trying to update this mod.

Dec 3, 2019 at 7:03 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Sorry, but...

That tutorial has not been completed (or... started, for that matter), and probably never will be. If I do decide to come back to this idea at some point, I'll probably just start from scratch instead of trying to update this mod.
How unfortunate. I'll admit that it was a great mod for what it was. Hopefully you'll consider revisiting the idea in future?

Dec 3, 2019 at 7:04 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Hopefully you'll consider revisiting the idea in future?
Possibly. I have... plans, and they might just work very nicely for this idea...

Dec 3, 2019 at 7:10 PM
Possibly. I have... plans, and they might just work very nicely for this idea...

Sounds promising. Hopefully you'll put these plans into action soon.