HλFE LIFE of Cave Story Mod(Kor sub)

Aug 26, 2017 at 12:27 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
i like this game

Sep 30, 2017 at 10:00 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
If you guys are having trouble with the text in this mod, that's because your computer doesn't support Korean characters. However, this is an easy fix. First, download and install Locale Emulator (http://pooi.moe/Locale-Emulator/). Secondly, once it's installed, right click on Doukutsu.exe, go to the Locale Emulator section and click on "Modify Application Profile". In the Location Settings section, select Korean in the Location box. Finally, either click on "Save", and run the mod by right clicking on Doukutsu.exe, going to the Locale Emulator section and clicking on "Run with Application Profile," and/or just click on "Create Shortcut" and run the mod via the shortcut that Locale Emulator placed on your Desktop. Hope this helps someone.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2017 at 12:40 AM
Serri Online
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
If you guys are having trouble with the text in this mod, that's because your computer doesn't support Korean characters. However, this is an easy fix. First, download and install Locale Emulator (http://pooi.moe/Locale-Emulator/). Secondly, once it's installed, right click on Doukutsu.exe, go to the Locale Emulator section and click on "Modify Application Profile". In the Location Settings section, select Korean in the Location box. Finally, either click on "Save", and run the mod by right clicking on Doukutsu.exe, going to the Locale Emulator section and clicking on "Run with Application Profile," and/or just click on "Create Shortcut" and run the mod via the shortcut that Locale Emulator placed on your Desktop. Hope this helps someone.
Or we can change our locale on our computer, whichever method seems to be the easier one, of course! :p

Oct 1, 2017 at 1:50 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Or we can change our locale on our computer, whichever method seems to be the easier one, of course! :p
Meh, I'd rather use a patch/whatever to fix some text in a game than to make my computer almost impossible to use because I don't understand another language. That, and I believe Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10 doesn't even support AppLocale.

Last edited: