.......Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2008 at 6:43 PM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Did anyone miss me besides 430, 850 and 999?

Aug 19, 2008 at 7:00 PM
Vanished.
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Uhhm excuse me mister...
What the Hell are you doing?

Aug 19, 2008 at 7:10 PM
/end
JacobX891 said:
No.
Go away. You're a bitch.

I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU JACOB!!!

Schokobecher said:
Uhhm excuse me mister...
What the Hell are you doing?

What the hell are you doing is the question.

Aug 19, 2008 at 7:14 PM
Vanished.
MetaSeraphim you are official warned.
Remove the Spam (atleast the other 34556 copys)

By the way... what's that thread for?

Aug 19, 2008 at 7:18 PM
/end
Spam, what are you talking about?

This is the spam section since you don't get any post count by posting here, everyone who has ever been on a forum knows that the place that you don't get any post count is the spam section.

Aug 19, 2008 at 7:20 PM
Vanished.
NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE NO YOU LIE
Why you need to take it all that serious. Jesus Christ

Aug 19, 2008 at 7:22 PM
/end
Alright, alright, put down the gun and the pipe and walk away from the car.

Aug 19, 2008 at 7:26 PM
Vanished.
*releases his jeans*
Wanna see my pipe officer?

Aug 19, 2008 at 7:27 PM
/end
Sure. But let me get my video camara first, I love to put that kind of stuff on the web for all to see.

Aug 19, 2008 at 9:14 PM
Okay
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
*Confused about their genders*

Aug 19, 2008 at 9:16 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
[highlight]*orgasms*[/highlight]

Hi darl.
What killed you?

And why are you fighting stupid?

Edit: and I'm 430

Aug 19, 2008 at 9:42 PM
/end
freezit4 said:
[highlight]*orgasms*[/highlight]

Hi darl.
What killed you?

And why are you fighting stupid?

Edit: and I'm 430

Planet went boom.

I'm not fighting.

Aug 19, 2008 at 10:08 PM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Ummm...
I missed you.
xD
You make it interesting around here.

Aug 19, 2008 at 10:21 PM
Vanished.
JacobX891 said:
Well I don't like you so you can just go..............
Sleep with freezit4.

See? Happy ending for everyone.
Now get to it.
And it was at that moment that you gained my sincerest respect.

Aug 19, 2008 at 11:07 PM
/end
DragonBoots said:
Ummm...
I missed you.
xD
You make it interesting around here.

Aren't you a sweetie.

JacobX891 said:
Sleep with freezit4.

Now get to it.

But I don't want to sleep with 430, I love you, I love you, I love you more than anything in the world.

In fact I love you so much that I want to tie you to a bed and give you a unbelievable night of sex , and then I would slowly cut places on your body so that you would begin to bleed to death very, very, very slowly. And then after screaming for what would seem like forever for you I would slice you open and take a bath in your blood and entrails.

Aug 19, 2008 at 11:30 PM
Vanished.
MetaSeraphim said:
Aren't you a sweetie.

But I don't want to sleep with 430, I love you, I love you, I love you more than anything in the world.

In fact I love you so much that I want to tie you to a bed and give you a unbelievable night of sex , and then I would slowly cut places on your body so that you would begin to bleed to death very, very, very slowly. And then after screaming for what would seem like forever for you I would slice you open and take a bath in your blood and entrails.
Sounds simmliar to me...
But... can't remember :/

Aug 20, 2008 at 2:28 AM
Hoxtilicious
Wb, I'm a admin, so no more "you're just a mod" anymore O_o
Be careful~

Aug 20, 2008 at 6:00 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
JacobX891 said:
Sleep with freezit4.

Now get to it.
Everyone but her :p

Btw Naru, beware of ad

Aug 20, 2008 at 6:26 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
MetaSeraphim said:

You know, I can see us two being in a beautiful mutually abusive relationship, but then again, there being no women on the Internet, it‘d never work out between us. I’m sorry, I won’t be able to peel off portions of your skin and eat them so that we may become one, MS. Enjoy the smelly penis and fat, hairy blubber, 430.

Anyway, if you ever wish to become part of my religion, the Church of Kage, along with Jcys, Roonil and even Shi himself, you are welcome, so feel free to ask, MS.

Aug 20, 2008 at 6:31 AM
Hoxtilicious
Your left brain side says MS is evil and not a trusting person Kage. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.