• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

    All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Hello Penguin 2: Too

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Aug 25, 2014 at 3:30 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Aug 28, 2009
Location: The Purple Zone
Posts: 6005
#21
we already beat the game for you so you don't have to go through all the boring grindy parts
(there's a quest about 2/3 of the way through where you have to traverse the entire map on foot without taking damage or your vial of Penguin Tears will break and you can't get the best ending, it's complete bullshit)
you can play with one of the saves I left in they're right at the good part
 
Aug 25, 2014 at 6:38 PM
Join Date: Aug 3, 2014
Location: big mood
Posts: 369
Age: 18
#22
Noxid said:
we already beat the game for you so you don't have to go through all the boring grindy parts
(there's a quest about 2/3 of the way through where you have to traverse the entire map on foot without taking damage or your vial of Penguin Tears will break and you can't get the best ending, it's complete bullshit)
you can play with one of the saves I left in they're right at the good part
i really wanted to play a full game
but you tricked us
you tricked us all noxid
 
Aug 26, 2014 at 12:32 AM
The God of Development Heaven
Modding Community Discord Admin
"Deaths: 4000"
Join Date: Apr 23, 2013
Location: Development HEAVEN
Posts: 967
Age: 21
#23
Peng is OP
Please nerf game.

In all seriousness half way through the second boss I decided that I'm not much obliged to play super prolonged RPG battles,

Plus I saw the superhpfill##'s in the file folder and I think I made the right choice.

This is still best final boss in game to date, so HELLO TEAM gets the honorary Juan Pablo Award.
 
Aug 26, 2014 at 5:05 AM
Eevee Enthusiast
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Join Date: Mar 26, 2014
Location: Somewhere with Wi-Fi
Posts: 550
Age: 21
#24
EnlightenedOne said:
Peng is OP
Please nerf game.

In all seriousness half way through the second boss I decided that I'm not much obliged to play super prolonged RPG battles,

Plus I saw the superhpfill##'s in the file folder and I think I made the right choice.

This is still best final boss in game to date, so HELLO TEAM gets the honorary Juan Pablo Award.
Don't worry about the superhpfill##'s in the file folder, those are just used for a simply hyped-up version of a normal hp bar.

Against all odds I managed to best Penguin, though if this was the right choice we'll never know.
 
Aug 26, 2014 at 7:20 AM
Join Date: Aug 3, 2014
Location: big mood
Posts: 369
Age: 18
#25
SeasonsOfDestiny said:
Don't worry about the superhpfill##'s in the file folder, those are just used for a simply hyped-up version of a normal hp bar.

Against all odds I managed to best Penguin, though if this was the right choice we'll never know.
I'm crap at rpgs so I just used the hello ending cheetz.
 
Aug 26, 2014 at 1:59 PM
thinks dogs are cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Join Date: Apr 6, 2014
Location: a bathroom
Posts: 621
#26
REDD YOU MONSTER
YOU LET OUT THE SECRET
THIS IS A TERRIBLE TIME FOR US ALL. . .

but hey like nno r ude
 
Aug 26, 2014 at 3:29 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Jan 13, 2011
Location: Lasagna
Posts: 4494
#27
you guys actually have shit in your data folders???
mine is just a basketball wtf this is bogus
 
Aug 26, 2014 at 10:59 PM
The God of Development Heaven
Modding Community Discord Admin
"Deaths: 4000"
Join Date: Apr 23, 2013
Location: Development HEAVEN
Posts: 967
Age: 21
#29
Saying the unthinkable phrase that started the reckoning in the first place not only commits a hard lock on your soul on the game, but deletes every single file (except sports.jpg).

Get another copy Doors.
 
Aug 27, 2014 at 2:58 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Jan 13, 2011
Location: Lasagna
Posts: 4494
#30
Nah my copy is many times better
 
Aug 27, 2014 at 3:48 AM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Join Date: Jun 28, 2013
Location:
Posts: 521
#31
HyMyNameIsMatt said:
It only happens once.
Penguin appeared for me twice. I'm scared now.
 
Aug 27, 2014 at 4:45 AM
The God of Development Heaven
Modding Community Discord Admin
"Deaths: 4000"
Join Date: Apr 23, 2013
Location: Development HEAVEN
Posts: 967
Age: 21
#32
HyMyNameIsMatt said:
It only happens once.
Thatnamelessguy said:
Penguin appeared for me twice. I'm scared now.
It refuses to happen to me at all, because I'm that weird guy who uses OSX.
 
Aug 29, 2014 at 1:35 AM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
Join Date: Aug 9, 2010
Location: Greener Pastures
Posts: 1187
Age: 25
#33
Fun fact, every character in the party is from an abandoned project.
 
Aug 29, 2014 at 11:50 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Aug 28, 2009
Location: The Purple Zone
Posts: 6005
#35
did you unzip the game like it said
 
Sep 12, 2014 at 11:54 PM
Senior Member
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Join Date: Aug 29, 2014
Location: dab
Posts: 73
#36
Goerge Bobicles said:
all I got was "goodbye"
You must have done something horrible to penguin. Whatever you did, it was probably horrible and deserves shunning/punishment.
 
Sep 13, 2014 at 12:39 AM
Watch those wrist rockets!
"Deaths: 4000"
Join Date: Nov 21, 2013
Location: farther
Posts: 919
Age: 22
#37
Noxid said:
did you unzip the game like it said
yes I did
Sora655 said:
You must have done something horrible to penguin. Whatever you did, it was probably horrible and deserves shunning/punishment.
all I did was open the program. It said goodbye before I even could say "hello there, fine penguin"
 
Sep 13, 2014 at 12:47 AM
Perpetually out of it
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Join Date: Oct 6, 2013
Location: Absent
Posts: 492
Age: 19
#38
Penguin requires the highest degree of patience and dedication if you wish for him to present himself to you.
It would appear that your patience and dedication are...lacking, by Penguin's standards.
 
Sep 13, 2014 at 1:18 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Aug 28, 2009
Location: The Purple Zone
Posts: 6005
#39
penguin also requires the highest version of java
you should try reinstalling that
 
Sep 13, 2014 at 3:59 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Jul 15, 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 6164
Age: 33
#40

Hidden text highlight (or click) to view:

Why did Cagefuck die? Was his lifeforce connected to that of Penguin?

 
Top