Heavy Bullets

Sep 13, 2015 at 1:04 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Heavy Bullets is a rougelike FPS dungeon crawler where the mainframe of the High Rise safe hunting grounds "resort" has gone haywire, and you yourself have to go through 8 floors to get to it and reboot it.

Armed only with a large revolver that is loaded with reusable bullets, you've got to get through the rather psychedelic jungle maze, and get past the various creatures and malfunctioning security devices.

My first impression was that it was going to be almost horror-like, but after playing it, I just can't help but be amused largely by the adorable shrills the creatures make >w< (Which makes me sad because I have to kill them :< )
Overall it has been a great enjoyment so far! If some quick-play-like gameplay is what you're looking for, this is a great game to pick up! ^.^

Sep 13, 2015 at 8:27 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
I am really sorry for this question, but can anyone tell me what specifies indie games? Because i've played many, many indies, and i still can't figure out why everyone is calling them like this. Is it about story?

Sep 13, 2015 at 8:34 PM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I am really sorry for this question, but can anyone tell me what specifies indie games? Because i've played many, many indies, and i still can't figure out why everyone is calling them like this. Is it about story?
Indie Games are games made by independent game developers, one or a few people.

Sep 13, 2015 at 8:35 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
what specifies indie games
Games that have been made by an independent developer. So something like hudson-soft is a big no-no for that.

Sep 13, 2015 at 8:36 PM
Oooh, that's why i was unable to say if the game is indie! Thanks.

Games that have been made by an independent developer. So something like hudson-soft is a big no-no for that.
Ok. So how many people work at studio pixel or nicalis?

Waaait, so all of games made by me are indies? I am indie-maker?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 13, 2015 at 8:47 PM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Ok. So how many people work at studio pixel or nicalis?
Studio Pixel is what the creator of cave story goes by. Nicalis is the company that made various official ports for cave story plus other stuff.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2015 at 8:48 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
More precisely, indie-games are made by individuals or small studio that are independent/unaffiliated with larger or more commercial organizations.

Theoretically, ti is possible to have a massive studio be an indie studio.

----------

Waaait, so all of games made by me are indies? I am indie-maker?!
As long as you're not affiliated with a larger or more commercial organization, then yes.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2015 at 3:12 PM
ok, thanks