Heard of Platform Racer 2?

Oct 9, 2008 at 2:56 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
I tried remaking the Hell run in it! I didnt take into consideration that the Platform racers are twice the size of the characters from Cavestory, but its still fun in my opinion ^^;
The game is over at Kongregate.com (as far as I know) and if you want to try it, go to Search and look by author and search Dizor or if youre going to search by name try Running Hell ^_^; give it a shot and give me some feed back to see if I can fix anything. Its still in a test version, since I havent gotten anyone to test it yet other than my self <<;

Oct 9, 2008 at 3:45 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Dizor said:
I tried remaking the Hell run in it! I didnt take into consideration that the Platform racers are twice the size of the characters from Cavestory, but its still fun in my opinion ^^;
The game is over at Kongregate.com (as far as I know) and if you want to try it, go to Search and look by author and search Dizor or if youre going to search by name try Running Hell ^_^; give it a shot and give me some feed back to see if I can fix anything. Its still in a test version, since I havent gotten anyone to test it yet other than my self <<;
Can you post a link?

Oct 9, 2008 at 5:47 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I meant where is this hell run?

Oct 9, 2008 at 5:53 AM
It's a Sony
"Keep on rollin'!"
I found it by searching for Dizor like he said... but rank 4? Psh, I ain't playing all the way there just to run Hell.

You also move darned slow in this game. *twitch* must... go... faster...

Oct 9, 2008 at 6:19 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Lyger said:
I found it by searching for Dizor like he said... but rank 4? Psh, I ain't playing all the way there just to run Hell.

You also move darned slow in this game. *twitch* must... go... faster...

So put it all in speed. :D

Oct 9, 2008 at 10:15 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I just cannot play this game for the complete lagginess massacre and my pc is quite dumb. And somewhat buggy, this game is.

Oct 9, 2008 at 8:11 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
I'll go ahead and drop the rank down to 0 again. Sorry about that ^^;

Oct 10, 2008 at 1:36 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
It will be good... Without that much mines. I have only one level with big amount of mines. Delete them, please.

I have account too, but I didn't created any Cave Story level...

Oct 11, 2008 at 9:37 AM
Source Splicer, 2nd Class
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I tried it (As a guest account... I don't have my own one there, yet...), and got to the end with about 5 seconds left on the clock. I spent 20-30 seconds getting used to the controls in the starting room (And shuffling though the powerups for the heck of it)...

All those mines as collateral for the enemies were tricky to get by at times, despite the fact they're not even moving.

When I reached the "Heavy Press" chamber, I was like, "Okay, how do I get past the ice blocks on the floor below?" Then I jumped up into the mine where H P would be firing from and the force of the explosion sent me through them... I guess that's one way to get past them, huh?

If you decide to make another Cave Story level, would you consider recreating Outer Wall?
(Or maybe Genesis: Light from Jenka's Nightmare?)

Oct 11, 2008 at 10:15 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Outer Wall is better, I think.
If you're making CS level... Then I will too. :p
Hmmm... Let's think... Yeah, I know! Labirynth! First part, I think, because of those jumps.

EDIT: Finished. Search for Wirtualnosc, map "Labirynth I".

Oct 12, 2008 at 5:47 AM
Well I pulled out some mines at the b2 part of the run and a few of the choke points, including the heavy press fall part.

Bad Beholder said:
I tried it (As a guest account... I don't have my own one there, yet...), and got to the end with about 5 seconds left on the clock. I spent 20-30 seconds getting used to the controls in the starting room (And shuffling though the powerups for the heck of it)...

All those mines as collateral for the enemies were tricky to get by at times, despite the fact they're not even moving.

When I reached the "Heavy Press" chamber, I was like, "Okay, how do I get past the ice blocks on the floor below?" Then I jumped up into the mine where H P would be firing from and the force of the explosion sent me through them... I guess that's one way to get past them, huh?

If you decide to make another Cave Story level, would you consider recreating Outer Wall?
(Or maybe Genesis: Light from Jenka's Nightmare?)
Well I'd really like to do that when I get some time to do it, so if I can before some one else does, I'll get right on it ^^ Also, the heavy press room you can just hop on the break blocks till they shatter, but I put that mine there for some one to break through if they had enough of a head start X3