Having a bit of trouble

Oct 21, 2008 at 10:25 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hi, I just got cave story and so far it's been great. Having a blast, except for the fact that I think I've run into a bug or something. I'm in the boulder room and I hear Curly's supposed to be there but she isn't. I already gave her the medicine and I've done everything I can do I think. Am I missing something?

Oct 21, 2008 at 10:32 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Ellington said:
Hi, I just got cave story and so far it's been great. Having a blast, except for the fact that I think I've run into a bug or something. I'm in the boulder room and I hear Curly's supposed to be there but she isn't. I already gave her the medicine and I've done everything I can do I think. Am I missing something?

It's a glitch-type thing. Go back to the clinic and talk to her, then try again.

Also, do you play any browser-based games?

Oct 21, 2008 at 11:14 PM
It's a Sony
"Keep on rollin'!"
Keep talking to all the NPCs until they repeat themselves. Standard storyline-advancing strategy.

Oct 21, 2008 at 11:24 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Awesome, it worked. Thanks! This game just keeps getting better.

As for browser based games, not really. Nothing that keeps me hooked for a long time anyways.

Oct 22, 2008 at 2:51 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Yes, welcome!

Erm.. Your name is similar to a good friend I know that I have recently told about Cave Story... You don't happen to be him do you..?

Oct 22, 2008 at 9:59 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I highly doubt it :D My name comes from my favorite swing artist, Duke Ellington.

Oct 22, 2008 at 10:39 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Ellington said:
I highly doubt it :o My name comes from my favorite swing artist, Duke Ellington.

Oh ok. Once again, welcome.

Oct 24, 2008 at 12:59 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Had the same problem as you, I just went back and talked to everyone in the clinic again, then it worked.

EDIT: Again, should have read the previous posts... Glad you got it working. :o