Has Balrog really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2015 at 6:23 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Now go fuck yourselves.

Mar 13, 2015 at 7:07 PM
Off-screen redemption arc
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Possibly, but only if it's true that Chivalry is both the Doctor, Kazuma, Prof. Booster, Sue's father, and Momorin's husband.

Mar 13, 2015 at 7:09 PM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Nothing about this thread makes sense.

Its so amazing

Mar 13, 2015 at 7:37 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
I clicked this thread, thinking...
wut

Mar 13, 2015 at 11:47 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
congrats at capturing how much sense it makes, trying to figure out Balrog.

Has Balrog really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Did you mean?
Are there other creatures like Balrog out there?

*sweatdrop*
Wait... I think I recognize this way of speaking...
Next word suggestions by the phone?

Well here's my answer:

The Balrog really is how you go find how to even show where to find how what you want to think about. Simple.

How I even?

Mar 14, 2015 at 12:05 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Very true, X, as Balrog is the first time in the game that is the best and most of the time to time. I mean, I never thought about it, and I will be in the wrong place, but it seems that I am not a good idea for the most extreme cases and the only use of her buttocks.

...how did "buttocks" get in my recommended words?

Anyway, the true answer is that Balrog is the name given to a design expressed through pixels, polygons, ink, words and other forms of media.

Mar 14, 2015 at 5:21 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Captain Fabulous said:
I doubt it. Balrog may be Misery's punching bag, but I always felt he was never dissatisfied with his circumstances or wanted anything different. Balrog enjoys life, in no matter what form it takes, he is the eternal optimist, so I can't see him striving for change in any form. Why fix what is not broken in his mind. Quite frankly, the last time that happened Misery made the choice for him, but while Balrog may adapt to this change in circumstance, he certainly wouldn't seek it out.

X-Calibar said:
Did you mean?
Are there other creatures like Balrog out there?
The Puus are a close match appearance-wise, but no, I doubt that there is anything out there quite like Balrog.

X-Calibar said:
The Balrog really is how you go find how to even show where to find how what you want to think about. Simple.
I'm not sure I agree with this. Balrog isn't exactly that insightful. Optimism is no substitute for intelligence.

Polaris said:
Very true, X, as Balrog is the first time in the game that is the best and most of the time to time.
That's a bit harsh. Balrog is by no means the defining characteristic of CS. Does the rest of the game really mean nothing to you?

Polaris said:
I mean, I never thought about it, and I will be in the wrong place, but it seems that I am not a good idea for the most extreme cases and the only use of her buttocks.
Woah! Keep it PG guys.

Mar 14, 2015 at 6:36 AM
Assistance
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Status
Not open for further replies.