Has anyone found a way to get in contact with this dude?

Jan 1, 2021 at 1:05 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
:confused: I'll try to track down this person.

Jan 1, 2021 at 11:35 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I'll try to track down this person.
That sounds creepy ngl.

Is it really worth it to try to get in touch with someone who may or may not have had a copy of an older version of the game in 2004? That was over 16 years ago, I'm 99% sure they don't even have it anymore.
Also, I'd feel weirded out if random people went after me for something I said/had in 2004.

Jan 1, 2021 at 9:25 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
That sounds creepy ngl.

Is it really worth it to try to get in touch with someone who may or may not have had a copy of an older version of the game in 2004? That was over 16 years ago, I'm 99% sure they don't even have it anymore.
Also, I'd feel weirded out if random people went after me for something I said/had in 2004.

It might not happen, but still it would be just nice to have the public beta of CaveStory for archival purposes.

Feb 11, 2021 at 8:48 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
That sounds creepy ngl.

Doesn't seem creepy to me personally. I watch a lot of lost media videos though so I may have become desensitized to the idea of people being tracked down for unarchived content on internet.

Still it kinda makes sense. If someone mentions they have something someone is interested in on a machine that allows you to see things people have said decades ago it makes sense people would be sought out for what they may have access to if the person searching is dedicated enough to follow the lead, specially with how easy it is on the internet. Personally I think I would be surprised or emused but fine with it if that happened to me and that's how I've seen some other people react in that situation.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2021 at 8:51 PM
"Huzzah!"
They most likely don't have the old version anymore since they probably downloaded it on a computer that probably no longer works.

Feb 11, 2021 at 10:06 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
There would be compatibility issues anyway and honestly, it's just a copy of an older version of Cave Story, apart of bugs/glitches, it doesn't feel so interesting to get it.

Mar 18, 2021 at 6:00 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
The only hackers that will never disappoint, I can be proud to recommend them to everyone 100% guaranteed, the best hackers they help me with a monitoring software that allowed me to get my partners whatsapp messages and calls,bitcoin account, i'm very happy now you can message them on hack.truth77@gmail.com
Thanks. I will be sure to utilize your service in the near future.

Mar 19, 2021 at 11:27 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
There would be compatibility issues anyway and honestly, it's just a copy of an older version of Cave Story, apart of bugs/glitches, it doesn't feel so interesting to get it.

Nah, it would be mad interesting to see what did and didn’t make the cut. Betas always are nice insights honestly.

They most likely don't have the old version anymore since they probably downloaded it on a computer that probably no longer works.

All we would need would be a hard drive with the intact data (assuming the beta hadn’t been overwritten after a delete). Everything else in that computer could’ve been ground into a fine carcinogenic powder, and as long as the disk was OK, you’d still have everything. Although there’s a good chance that it’s still out there, finding the person who had it would be virtually impossible (especially since they’re in Japan). A little rude too.

Last edited: