Hardest enemy ever

Jan 4, 2012 at 4:49 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
F-Zero GX.

Mission 7 Very Hard.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhh

Jan 8, 2012 at 2:23 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
-shrug- I guess you guys just didn't get it.

But seriously? Those jumpy robot things in the original Mega Man.

Jan 8, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Those jumpy robot things in the original Mega Man.
Oh yeah, those guys. To be honest, if you had a reasonable amount of distance between you and it, you can kill 'em fairly easily. The only part where I found them a major annoyance was in Dr. Wily's first stage. You did remind me of a really annoying enemy in 'Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge' for the Gameboy. The enemies on the ground or ceiling that shoot in five directions. Since you are such a huge target, you are likely to get hit.

Jan 8, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
How are you supposed to know whether he is talking either about Fleas or Big Eyes?
Both of them aren't very hard to kill either. I say that it's just good enemy placement.

Jan 9, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
How are you supposed to know whether he is talking either about Fleas or Big Eyes?
Both of them aren't very hard to kill either. I say that it's just good enemy placement.
Hm... you mean this guy? I suppose they are just as jumpy as the big eye things :p. I totally forgot about them, but I guess I would say they are more irritating to kill than hard. I don't remember them giving more damage than the big eyes.

Jan 9, 2012 at 3:54 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
When I was playing MUA 2 I always got very frustrated by the stupid Nanite controlled mini-villains and leaders. The combination of the sheer masses of Nanite controlled citizens and the fact that the only reason they had powers was a few big ones being around was incredibly angering. They would crowd you and slowly kill your friends while the leaders shot you from afar, and if you didn't destroy the teleporters, the leaders would respawn before you could clear the area.
I wish I could say a boss though, because though the Nanite People were frustrating, Titanium Man made me want to Falco Punch my TV.