Happy International Day of Happiness everyone!

Mar 20, 2015 at 4:43 PM
"Huzzah!"
Today is International Day of Happiness! Today we celebrate joy and all that is good in life! (Google sez so).

No matter how down I'm feeling, I still try my best to be fortunate for the many gifts I get in my day to day life, such as my house, my computer, and the many groups I've joined including these forums! So next time you're feeling down in the dumps, just remember that we're still here for you, and that life is good! :sue:

Mar 20, 2015 at 4:49 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Yup. Happy International Day of Happiness everyone :)

Mar 20, 2015 at 4:55 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Google can't tell me what to do! Despite how the past year hasn't gone as well as I thought it would be (no marching band, no social activity with people in real life), I'm still glad that I have friends here that I can talk to. :)

Mar 20, 2015 at 4:55 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Oh, nice. I didn't know this was an actual day (but everything has a day I guess). Considering I live a very fortunate life, I try my hardest to be happy all the time, even if my surroundings can sometimes be stressful or sorrowful. Make sure to be happy around people, because as cliché as it may sound, it's contagious!!

Mar 20, 2015 at 5:03 PM
"Huzzah!"
Tpcool said:
Oh, nice. I didn't know this was an actual day (but everything has a day I guess). Considering I live a very fortunate life, I try my hardest to be happy all the time, even if my surroundings can sometimes be stressful or sorrowful. Make sure to be happy around people, because as cliché as it may sound, it's contagious!!

CONTAGION! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mar 20, 2015 at 7:51 PM
Stoned Member
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Literally just got home from school. TIME TO FUN TIMES HAPPY AGAIN WITH HAPPY FUN HAP HAP TIME HAPPY. Okay i'll shut up. But wooo, we got spring break on our hands.

Mar 21, 2015 at 12:44 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I only get one day of happiness a year, and I fucked up 2015's!? God damn it.

Mar 21, 2015 at 12:50 AM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
It's really only available to people in the northern hemisphere. people in Australia have to get accustomed to the Months of Misery
I am a scholarly source of Australian winters

Mar 21, 2015 at 8:07 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I completely missed the international day of happiness :<

Wow, I'm depressing. But I generally live a comfortable and thoughtful life. I'm really happy overall, even if I sometimes have difficulty expressing that happiness. There's a lot to be thankful for. c:

Mar 24, 2015 at 4:47 AM
Assistance
"All your forum are belong to us!"