Half-Line Miami

Oct 14, 2015 at 3:33 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Half-Line Miami is a mashup of the intense twitch gameplay style of Hotline Miami, and the visuals styles and gravity gun of Half-Life 2. Oh and it's free!

I've been seriously enjoying the game so far, from shooting explosive barrels at mobs of zombies, or eviscerating the same zombies with sawblades, to killing combine soldiers with life preservers, medkits, or even toilets XD
Though those darn shotgunners and machinegunners are such a pain to deal with >.<
In most occasions the shotgunners do something short of 360-noscopes and make me eat lead in a split second they see me, and the machingunners relentlessly spray bullets, making me into swiss cheese.

Though once I managed to weave my way through the rapid-pump fire of the shotguns for a few seconds, finishing him off with a medkit :3

There's 8 built-in main levels, and an extra bonus level that plays differently and with a notable difficulty spike. There's also a built-in level editor, so there's gonna be plenty of other levels by other people to try out!

Apr 5, 2016 at 10:49 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Damn well that was enjoyable,
Absolutely loved it though, really gave me a feel of classic orange box stuff mixed in with that classic hotline miami playstyle, especially the ravenholm part

Apr 5, 2016 at 9:03 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
bunp
but this is actually a pretty neat thing im surprised nobody talked about this when the thread was made