The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.
If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
when will you new modders learn to have your mods windo- oh it's windowed. that's good.
Notes as I go along:
1. Checked out orgview to see any changes. Noticed some really nice custom orgs! I really enjoy these. I'm kinda envious on how good these are.
2. I don't think profile.dat or the manual are necessary,
3. ooh nice title screen I like it
4. oh cod is this in 60fps
5. the lighter blue splotch where the star on the polar star was is extremely obvious and I'm kind of laughing my ass off over it
6. the line of dialogue before the next transmission is perfect why does this mod continue to make me laugh so hard
7. I thought this would be another "vanilla cave story but different" but this is actually very nice.
what is this abomination
9. you can download the island's map data as many time's as you'd like
10. King has quite the vocabulary. "Give me the damn key, you damn fiend Toroko!!! Gimme the damn key! Damn!"
11. After the first Cave there aren't as many jokes as before. It's slowly falling into the "Vanilla but different" category...
12. "Aw, Nartz!" Excuse me
13. accidentally inspected pot in save room. that was the best decision of my life
14. if you take the pot enough times as to where you have no max HP left the game crashes haha
Gonna end it there. It's looking really nice so far. I might continue playing tomorrow. Keep it up!