Gradium - Space Shooter Flash Game

Jan 29, 2009 at 2:51 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/280109/78497_Flight.php

Game is not released yet and is site locked to the website. Thought I would share it with you guys early because the other forum I visit is down XD

I've been working on this for the better part of the last 3 months. I think it came out well. I meant for there to be a lot of diversity inbetween each ship in the game. You'll see what I mean when you play it.

I feel I could've optimized it a bit better, so maybe it wouldn't have to be played without anti-aliasing. Oh well.

Jan 29, 2009 at 4:06 AM
Source Splicer, 2nd Class
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I've only played the 1st level, and it's really great so far. I almost beat the entire level with the Ifrit without using the charged weapon, too, but I screwed up by getting hit by the reddish-orange enemies' counterattack shots a few times before that & didn't have all that much health beyond that. Nevertheless, I did manage to survive the entire level!

Speaking of those shots, I noticed them without too much trouble, but others may have a hard time noticing them because they're kind of small. Then again, any bigger than that & it'd be rather unfair, so why change something that already works, right?

Jan 29, 2009 at 8:12 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Bad Beholder said:
I've only played the 1st level, and it's really great so far. I almost beat the entire level with the Ifrit without using the charged weapon, too, but I screwed up by getting hit by the reddish-orange enemies' counterattack shots a few times before that & didn't have all that much health beyond that. Nevertheless, I did manage to survive the entire level!

Speaking of those shots, I noticed them without too much trouble, but others may have a hard time noticing them because they're kind of small. Then again, any bigger than that & it'd be rather unfair, so why change something that already works, right?

Thanks, I understand the concern about the bullets though. They were a lot more visible earlier on, they flashed from grey to white, but that really lagged the game.