• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Game Theory

Feb 8, 2019 at 10:18 PM
"Huzzah!"
Game Theory: Quote and Curly died in the end of Cave Story, but since they both are warriors they ended in Limbo(Hell). If they manage to bring peace to restless soul of a powerful mage, the Angel would appear and help the two to ascend to heaven.
That... doesn’t sound too far off actually. The part about them dying is a bit out of place imo, but the whole entire journey to hell actually makes sense.

Feb 11, 2019 at 11:34 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Game Theory: The danger zone combatants in CS:GO are robloxians because they have the Roblox logo on their jumpsuits

Feb 13, 2019 at 7:40 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
the roblox logo is now essentially just a cheez-it lmao. I wonder how that came to be.

Feb 14, 2019 at 1:49 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Game theory: Cave story isn’t a rip off of undertail because they both take place in caves it’s a rip off of mother 3 because they both take place on an island

Feb 14, 2019 at 4:48 AM
Game theory: Cave story isn’t a rip off of undertail because they both take place in caves it’s a rip off of mother 3 because they both take place on an island
>undertail
kek

also no mother three is a ripoff of undertale because both end in e. dimwit.

Feb 14, 2019 at 5:24 AM
Cute femboi
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
also no mother three is a ripoff of undertale because both end in e. dimwit
Unless NoA does the unthinkable and localize it, making it known as EarthBound Two, instead

Feb 14, 2019 at 7:55 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Everyone can dream I guess

Feb 14, 2019 at 12:32 PM
what if you dont sleep