Game Pencil Engine Wordlwide Version 1.0 now available

Jun 26, 2016 at 10:41 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
We are now on Steam Greenlight.

Please upvote it and show some support.

Good afternoon,

I'm happy to announce that after years of hard work I have created a game engine & IDE to create cross-platform games.

The Game Penci Engine features Windows[available now] and Mac+Linux[Coming soon] Editors, 2D Canvas rendering and physics, Tiled and Animation support, strict-mode compliant Javascript scripting, and deploys natively to HTML5, console(s) and desktop.

Game Pencil Engine Editor

You can now create 2D games with our dynamic editors which place respect on code and components.

Please show some support and pick up a copy now at https://pawbyte.itch.io/game-pencil-engine

Free & Deluxe editions are available.

I will be recompiling to Mac & Linux soon. The editor does work fully on all 3 main Operating systems.

Thank you for your time.

Hope you have you as part of the userbase.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2016 at 3:01 AM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
While I don't know much about game editors, I'm glad to see that your hard work has come to fruition! Hope your project goes well in the future.

Jul 12, 2016 at 4:10 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Thank you for your feedback.
The free version has been uploaded too.

We are now on Steam Greenlight.

Please upvote it and show some support.

Jul 18, 2016 at 9:33 PM
We are in the top 50, but let's fight for top 20!

Si se puede!

So much updates in Version 1.0.2 to come!