Gage's QUESTION OF THE DAY! - September 14th, 2020

Sep 15, 2020 at 12:23 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Today's question is:

Why was King looking for a key, and what is the key for...?

Sep 15, 2020 at 12:33 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
He's looking for the key to your heart.

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:24 AM
"Huzzah!"
He's looking for the key to your heart.
and what really mattered was what friends we made along the way

Edit: Alright to answer your question: (it has a very obvious answer by the way) King is looking for Arthur's House key, which goes to Arthurs house, to enter his house so he could capture Sue. There you go, that's the answer.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2020 at 9:21 AM
"Huzzah!"
he was looking for the key to open kingdom hearts, obviously*

but yeah, like ragerunner said, he wanted the key to arthur's house so he could... i dunno, kick sue out of the village or something? lecture her for being rude? he locks her up after egg corridor to trade for toroko, but i wonder what he was originally planning to do before she was kidnapped, i don't think any of the mimiga were aware the doctor was specifically looking for sue before then.

thinking about it, if jack knew there was a key at arthur's grave, why didn't he just tell king or check himself [thinking emoji]

*note, i don't know enough about kingdom hearts to know if this is funny

Sep 15, 2020 at 10:20 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
King definitely knew the Doctor and Sue at least had a correlation to each other, he stated to Toroko that Balrog and Misery may take her next if she didn't give him the key.

Sep 19, 2020 at 1:15 PM
"Huzzah!"
King definitely knew the Doctor and Sue at least had a correlation to each other, he stated to Toroko that Balrog and Misery may take her next if she didn't give him the key.

ah yeah, good point, i always figured king's line of thought was 'if sue is handed over that's one person that could've been toroko', ie. she was an acceptable sacrifice or something...

i swear i meant to reply earlier