• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

gacha cave story pics

which comic should get worked on again:

• tale of the cave

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • negative 127

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Aug 10, 2019 at 4:56 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Time for a announcment for -127, the comic is moving along. Since Luni (the creator of Gacha Life) announced Gacha Life 2 i figured that i will continue making the comic in Gacha Life 2 while the first 276 panels (the ones that are currently made.) are created in Gacha Life 1 all other panels will be created since Gacha Life 2 will have a battle mode i will upgrade the battle sequences.
1565451949140.jpeg
Once Gacha Life 2 releases i will show you upgraded Quote, Curly, Misery, Balrog in Gacha Life 2 then i could continue on with the comic.

Oh and here's a teaser
243.PNG