"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
It's magnificent. Needs more clavibobs though

Sep 8, 2012 at 11:57 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
here is a real fursona of haydenstudios
p130832-0-wolfcat.png

hes a wolf that secretly wants to be a cat all his life. Noboyd undestands him and when hes alone he puts on cat ears and a cat tail that he made himself. Other wolfs make fun of him in real life but he is teh most popular person on cataffinity.net evar and he has 3208458 friends requests (which is more than there are even people registerd). He likes to draw and he makes pictures of what eh relly would look like if he was a cat. His parents are ALIVE but they are DIVORCED and he goes and visits his dad evry other WEEKEND. Favourite music is k-pop and spice girls.

Sep 9, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Professional Whatever
Brilliant
Just brilliant

Sep 9, 2012 at 1:58 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Here
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:768]

Sep 13, 2012 at 2:53 AM
Banned
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
The hell is fursona? Im just asking.

Dec 16, 2012 at 6:53 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Can you really not figure it out upon reading this thread?

e: I guess this goes here

p130836-0-cultorrevisiteds.png

Dec 16, 2012 at 9:11 AM
/end
A friend a I did this one a long time ago.

This is Samuel Guffaw Dative The 784th.

p130837-0-piosd.jpg

Dec 16, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Noxid, I love it.
I can see his life story etched across his face, a fountain of emotion, just like me.

You have most certainly nailed it.

Dec 16, 2012 at 2:31 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
MetaSeraphim said:
A friend a I did this one a long time ago.

This is Samuel Guffaw Dative The 784th.

p130837-0-piosd.jpg
This made me realise that we've been a bit light on the piercings, at least five per OC are needed if we're really going to be accurate

Dec 16, 2012 at 3:01 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
is this offset by the fact that i can't draw worth a loaf of brot?

Dec 16, 2012 at 3:42 PM
/end
DoubleThink said:
This made me realise that we've been a bit light on the piercings, at least five per OC are needed if we're really going to be accurate
Looking back in the thread I am quite surprised by the lack of piercings.

Dec 16, 2012 at 5:04 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I'm digging the horn piercing. One of my fursonas had quite a few but not nearly on the level of this.

Jan 9, 2013 at 11:28 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
So I heard one of our vetran forum members didn't have a fursona, and I thought I'd reconcile that
p130843-0-carrotlord1.png

Carrotlord an ordinairy high-school sea-cucumber by day, and uses the power of the love heartbeam crystal given to her by her future self to achieve magical girl form and battle the evil forces of darkness that seek to destroy love itself by night. Her elemental alignment is air and she fights with a staff made from children's hopes and dreams.
When not fighting evil carrotlord enjoys eating pocky and gossiping about boyss~~. She also loves computer science and tries to win the heart of the cutest boy in school by inventing a perfect programming language called "tarragon", but her plans always backfire because he is planning to go into liberal arts.

Jan 14, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Been here way too long...
p130845-0-ndf1x.png

(Clouds are not included in this rendition, to allow a better view of Jerunui's geography.)

Orbital period: 285 days
Aphelion: 144,883,406 km
Perihelion: 139,921,744 km
Rotational period: 37.5 hours
Axial tilt: 10°13'29"
Equatorial radius: 5,931 km
Equatorial surface gravity: 9.0382 m/s
Surface pressure: 92.52 kPa
Atmosphere: 73.37% nitrogen, 24.9% oxygen, 1.12% carbon dioxide, 0.61% other
Core: nickel
Average surface temperature: 18°
Sexuality: Terresexual (although he has hooked up with gas giants)
Species: American Shorthair

Jerunui is an M-class planet with a wide tropical zone and a plethora of diverse fauna and flora. Life occurs throughout his oceans and on every island and continent, except the polar caps which have basic vegetation, small mammals, and birds on south side ONLY. Jerunui's atmosphere is quite humid for a class M, and oceans cover 88% of his surface. Much of Jerunui's geography is underwater, leaving only mountains to create very distinct archipelagos. There are only two continents on Jerunui.

Jerunui has two unique and very noticeable features. One, his two enormous volcanoes in the northern hemisphere. All volcanic activity ceased 560 million years ago, during a bad breakup. He got the west one pierced shortly after that. The other unique feature is his gay pride rings, which formed approximately 1.1 billion years ago when he came out of the closet to the rest of his system.

Jerunui enjoys spending his nights at clubs and dancing the night away. He's never sure who he'll wake up with the next day! His favourite music is dubstep and his favourite electromagnetic radiation frequency is 700 terahertz.

The system's star, Xeyohi Epsilon, has never approved of Jerunui's sexuality or lifestyle and is very mean to him because he just doesn't understand terrestrial planets. Sometimes Jerunui wishes that Xeyohi would just explode, but without destroying all the nearby planets. The star is still in its main sequence, however.

In his formative years, Jerunui was bullied for having a dense makeup, but now that he's got a strong magnetic field, oceans, clouds and life, WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, ASS GIANTS? Not that he harbours any bitterness towards them. He doesn't need all those moons anyway. Jerunui makes plenty of friends at the club. All the time. Those big dumb gas giants haven't been tidally locked with anyone in billions of years.

Jerunui's greatest dream is to some day have intelligent life on him, or to have a threesome with a dwarf planet and a terrestrial with a thick atmosphere.

Jan 14, 2013 at 1:25 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I'm awestruck
this may be one of my favourite things to come out of the thread yet. The writeup really sells it. You win all the fursona points.