Freedom Planet

Aug 31, 2014 at 9:22 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
I can't believe nobody did this game yet! This game made by Galaxytrail was caught wind of by tons of Sonic fans thinking that this is a Sonic fan game, but overtime during development, it grew in popularity and became the hottest indie game released! This recently released game has tons of action and I highly recommend this gem for anyone who is a fan of Sonic or Super Gunstar Heroes! It is also the main reason why I made my own Steam account! I would honestly go on about how awesome this game is, but I don't wanna spoil anything. I think the game itself will show what it has in store for you.

Here is the link to the Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/248310/

If you're not very sure about buying the full version, you can get the demo right here: http://freedomplanet.galaxytrail.com/

Aug 31, 2014 at 10:41 PM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Oh yeah, I played a demo of this game it was good. Kinda like a mix of Ristar, Sonic, and Mega Man X depending on which character you play as. But really my favorite part of the whole game was the quote they used to have on their website before people deemed it offensive and they had to remove it. "sonicfags making their own sonicfag game about their sonicfag characters. worst of all the're making it good"

Sep 1, 2014 at 3:33 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
It's good and all, but the physics can be really... baaad.
Just look up "Freedom Planet As You Truly Imagined It" on youtube.

Sep 1, 2014 at 7:08 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
Sora655 said:
It's good and all, but the physics can be really... baaad.
Just look up "Freedom Planet As You Truly Imagined It" on youtube.
I think the physics are fine as they are, I always found it annoying in sonic games were I had to gain crazy speed to go places. its not something that inhibits the gameplay which is good

Sep 1, 2014 at 6:25 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Goerge Bobicles said:
I think the physics are fine as they are, I always found it annoying in sonic games were I had to gain crazy speed to go places. its not something that inhibits the gameplay which is good

True, the thing that draws me away from most sonic games is the speed, yeah, it's fun and all, but you'll eventually run into an enemy, and have to speed up again. And it was worse for me in the 2D ones, when most of the time you are going way to fast to react to anything in it.
So you do have a point there.
But sometimes the physics is literally broken, like when times you should get crushed by something, but just get warped on top of it.

Sep 4, 2014 at 8:38 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Sora655 said:
True, the thing that draws me away from most sonic games is the speed, yeah, it's fun and all, but you'll eventually run into an enemy, and have to speed up again. And it was worse for me in the 2D ones, when most of the time you are going way to fast to react to anything in it.
So you do have a point there.
But sometimes the physics is literally broken, like when times you should get crushed by something, but just get warped on top of it.
Actually, unlike other platformers, this game's physics work more realistically other than traditionally. You can easily run past un-spiked enemies without taking damage, and a certain shield gives enemies very little, but continuous damage.
Also, if you want, I can perhaps point you in the direction of a few easter eggs that's everywhere in the game.

Sep 5, 2014 at 6:19 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Freedom Planet is one of the most kickass indie games I've seen. Me made a piece of the final battle o.o

Sep 5, 2014 at 7:01 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
edward18 said:
Freedom Planet is one of the most kickass indie games I've seen. Me made a piece of the final battle o.o

Me gusta :mahin:

Sep 15, 2014 at 6:17 PM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"..."
meroka
that's all i know