Favorite songs?

Sep 29, 2017 at 1:19 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I love Moonsong and Wind Fortress in almost all different soundtrack versions. But I specifically remember Hero's End on the Wii soundtrack blowing me away because well... it's the Wii soundtrack. So it took me off guard.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017 at 8:35 PM
It Really Do Be Like That Sometimes
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Anything from Yann van der Cruyssen (Morusque)'s remixes.
Wow, I feel like we've found the only person on this entire forum that likes the wii soundtrack

Oct 16, 2017 at 9:13 PM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I really enjoy Pulse and Moonsong. I think they're extremly pretty!
sameeeeeeeeee
I also like on to grasstown, it's really upbeat fun

egg corridor "michevsiouse robot" or whatever is also kind of cool but probably because i don't hear it much
mimiga village (mimiga town) is nice but I've heard it so many times in my game it's slowly starting to become less nice

heroes end and cemetary really bring the cool feeling for creepy stuff and quiet (but I wouldn't listen to it for fun or anything)

Also balcony is really nice (i can almost play it on the piano, i'm bad at piano though I've been trying to learn it for a month or something)
The first cave i think it's called gestatinaton or something is also pretty cool, but only fits well with the game how at the beginning to the end EVERYTHING IS CHANGING but still your little first cave is still the same!

the running hell and last battle are also really cool battle ones (again wouldn't normally listen to it for fun, but more than the heroes end or quiet or something like that)

So far I think my favorite ones are:
1.) Pulse (I really like that nice feeling)
2.) Grasstown song
3.) Balcony
4.) Moonsong
5.) Labyrinth Fight (It's really cool music fits with a lot of the things for fun, but still battle)
maybe i forgot one not sure