Favorite Remix?

Favorite Soundtrack

• Total voters
Oct 16, 2017 at 10:56 PM
It Really Do Be Like That Sometimes
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Ok, so your probably about to comment about how redundant this thread is. There already are many polls about song remixes. Those have 3 options, but 2 more have since been added. So I want to know, what is your favorite soundtrack?

Oct 17, 2017 at 12:53 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Gonna have to go with the Wii soundtrack this time. In the past I may have said the Original was my favorite, but at this point I feel too jaded by them. Wii's melodies and instrumentation are very hit-or-miss, but when it hits I think it easily outdoes the others. Also, it is the only one of the soundtracks that actually feels different enough from the Original soundtrack. The Remastered, Famitracks, and Ridiculan soundtracks all feel like instrument swaps of the Original soundtrack, whereas the Wii's soundtrack has (for the most part) entirely unique melodies that were only inspired by the Original soundtrack. It is a bit of a controversial opinion, but I truly do believe there is a lot of good in the Wii soundtrack.

Oct 17, 2017 at 1:18 AM
It Really Do Be Like That Sometimes
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Gonna have to go with the Wii soundtrack this time. In the past I may have said the Original was my favorite, but at this point I feel too jaded by them. Wii's melodies and instrumentation are very hit-or-miss, but when it hits I think it easily outdoes the others. Also, it is the only one of the soundtracks that actually feels different enough from the Original soundtrack. The Remastered, Famitracks, and Ridiculan soundtracks all feel like instrument swaps of the Original soundtrack, whereas the Wii's soundtrack has (for the most part) entirely unique melodies that were only inspired by the Original soundtrack. It is a bit of a controversial opinion, but I truly do believe there is a lot of good in the Wii soundtrack.
Huh, definitely an unpopular opinion. Might have to do a play though on the Nintendo switch version with that soundtrack turned on. My only other copy with the soundtrack is the NA wii version, which contains an unfinished version. After I heard it on the Wii, I never touched it again, like most people. I'll give it a second chance.

Oct 17, 2017 at 4:29 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Good thing about the Famitracks soundtrack is that it's free/PWYW, meaning you can easily use those in CS+, or with the ogg loader by Clownacy.