Epic Failure

Oct 4, 2008 at 8:10 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
So the other day I was playing that Boss Rush Mod, and I was doing good, so I thought, "Hey, why don't I record my next run and see if I can beat non-stop mode!" So I did, and guess what...? I got all the way to Ballos' last form, all I had to do was jump up and fire the missiles... And I messed it up... So I'm left with 22 minutes of gameplay footage that leads up to nothing but disappointment... :(

Anyway, think it's worth uploading, or should I try again and hope I can do it this time? I dunno if I can get that far again, but if I do I'll be sure to upload that. :o

Oct 4, 2008 at 10:01 AM
Slacker
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Try attempting a single segment speedrun of the entire game and failing on the Last Cave >_>

An hour and 10 minutes gone : (

Oct 4, 2008 at 7:54 PM
It's a Sony
"Keep on rollin'!"
AN HOUR AND WHAT? Perhaps it's due to being more cautious since I'm not saving, but my no-saves run (wasn't recording, just for fun) took at least two hours before I died... by falling off the outer wall, no less. Note to self: screw the nemmy and hang on to the blade.

Were you also doing it single segment and 3HP?

Oct 4, 2008 at 8:04 PM
Slacker
Just single segment, not 3 HP : X

I had around 25 HP, I just horribly failed the final Cave...it was a fiasco of fail.

>.<

Oct 4, 2008 at 8:20 PM
It's a Sony
"Keep on rollin'!"
Yeah, sometimes you just get unlucky I suppose. Had that happen to me on final cave too. Go through one time with practically perfect health, the next time I attempt it I barely make it through even collecting all the hearts...

Oct 5, 2008 at 5:32 AM
Slacker
Well it wasn't really unlucky I just messed up :) I'll get it eventually.

Oct 6, 2008 at 4:15 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I hate you guys just as much as I hate rich guys in D2, although they get rich from duping...