E3 2015

May 30, 2015 at 2:26 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
RIP Zelda Wii U.
Hopefully Nintendo will show some more Smash Bros DLC.

May 30, 2015 at 10:05 PM
Perpetually out of it
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Delayed ≠ Cancelled

May 30, 2015 at 11:50 PM
Offensive User
I just want to see David Cage at e3. Even if he isn't a playable character in smash

Jun 16, 2015 at 5:44 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
is anyone going to keep me up to date on this trash or do I have to read my own news

Jun 16, 2015 at 9:36 PM
Offensive User
yeah it's like everyone died or something the tl;dr version of all of this is that david cage wasn't there :<
I haven't seen everything of ever conference but this is basically what happened. If i forget it it probably isn't that notable/memorable

==Day 1==
Nintendo World Championship/Smash Direct. DLC for Lucas was released, also for Ryu and Roy. Sakurai shows off his amiibo collection. Earthbound was released on the Virtual Console (only on Wii U). Metroid Prime Blastball was showed off during the championships. Also, vampires win.

Bethesda's conference. Doom had lots of gore and fun and hell. Dishonered 2 is a video game, has 2 different main characters. There was some kind of class-based multiplayer game with cell shaded graphics, so basically TF2. There was probably some other game. Then there was Fallout 4, it looks like every other Bethesda game except **next gen** (also crafting). They also released a little iOS game that doesn't look like every other Bethesda game, but it's essentially a social game without the social aspect or timers.

==Day 2==
Microsoft's conference. Halo 5, Xbox 360 backwards compatibility, a different controller which some customization, some indie games (not gonna lie but Cuphead was the only thing that looked notable in all of this), Rare is making a compilation of 30 of their games, (they advertised Nuts & Bolts support, don't worry), some pirate coop mmo from Rare, and I think that was about it??? oh yeah there was also tomb raider

EA's conference. There was a guy showing off his little game, Unravel; he was a little emotional and really excited and nervous. In terms of things that were really different compared to There was also sports and Star Wars.

Ubisoft's conference. Never got to see, but there's a new South Park game. I'm assuming there was also Just Dance as well, knowing Ubisoft

Sony's conference. Sony's was really weird because they never spent time to let any of what they said or announce sink in, and they definitely announced a lot. Notable ones were The Last Guardian, dreams by the Little Big Planet/Tearaway studio I think, anime Final Fantasy 7, Shenmoo 3 kickstarter (anime) and Final Fantasy 7 HD (even more anime, and also probably not a ps4 exclusive). Also, Nathan Drake is good at standing.

==Day 3==
Nintendo's conference. I never really saw it, but people keep saying that it's bad. I can finally dress up Link in little costumes, and AlphaDream is making another Mario and Luigi game, featuring Paper Mario from the Paper Mario series. Hyrule Warriors is being remade for 3DS for some reason, and has kings that turn into boats. There's a new Star Fox game with elements from the rest of the series, and Platinum Games is co-developing it. Xenoblade Chronicles X and (Super) Mario Maker have release dates. SMTxFE still looks nothing like SMT or FE. Also, Metorid Prime dorks are disappointed that Retro Studio's next game isn't really a Metroid Prime game. The conference doesn't really look bad, just underwhelming compared to last year.

Squeenix. No clue, never watched it.

Jun 17, 2015 at 12:42 PM
Perpetually out of it
I still can't believe the piss for brains angry fans actually created a fucking petition to get Federation Force cancelled

Jun 17, 2015 at 1:03 PM
Offensive User
Blast Ball is entirely fine though, because esports

Jun 17, 2015 at 3:38 PM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Nintendo wasn't going big with their conference this year. They gave us Smash DLC, they had the NWC. They're definitely saving what good stuff they have for next year. 2016 will be big, with the NX, Zelda U, and whatever else they'll have.

Jun 17, 2015 at 10:28 PM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
Yeah, Nintendo's wasn't great, but one thing I find kinda strange is that not many people are talking about Star Fox. Seriously, that thing looks great. Apparently people are complaining about the graphics or something? I thought they looked really good, but maybe I just don't know.
oh also zelda 3 swords looks cool

Jun 18, 2015 at 1:28 AM
Offensive User
Anuken said:
I think you forgot about the minecraft + hololens demonstration in Microsoft's conference. It was pretty cool.
I am God of this post like Jeb was God of his imaginary table world

Thatnamelessguy said:
Yeah, Nintendo's wasn't great, but one thing I find kinda strange is that not many people are talking about Star Fox. Seriously, that thing looks great. Apparently people are complaining about the graphics or something? I thought they looked really good, but maybe I just don't know.
oh also zelda 3 swords looks cool
It's really hard to balance 60 fps and great graphics on a console, especially since they have it running on both the gamepad and the TV simultaneously. But yeah kind of surprising how more people aren't talking about it especially since Platinum Games is co-devoloping it

Jun 24, 2015 at 7:13 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
favourite part of e3 this year was probably miyamoto speaking the most engrish ever at once in his life

it was bootiful <3

Jul 7, 2015 at 12:37 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Looking forward to Fallout 4, Shadow Warrior 2, the new Deus Ex and Dishonored 2 :)

Jul 7, 2015 at 8:30 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I wasn't all that interested in TRIforce heroes but it looks really neat. the only problem for me is having friends to actually play it with lol